Prolong

Dad I said as I ran to catch up with him. What is it swwetheart? Dad asked as I smiled. Just wanna play I said as we heard a roar in the distance.

Stay here. Dad said as I hid in the tall grass. By the great kings. I heard my dad scream as he I looked up to see my dad infront of me.

Sweetheartisten, run and find ur mother now. Dad yelled as another jumped at him bitting his neck as he smirked at me. Sorry little cub. The lion said killing my father right in front of my eyes.

(Guys I'm useing this to show the blood these are not the way the lions look)

Oh little cub come on out you'll make this easier cub. The lion said as I moved my paw trying to stay Quiet.

Ahh little cub there you are. The lion said as he pulled me out infront of him with his claws around my throat. Little cub you will soon with ur father. The lion said as I growled.

The great kings might take me but you never will. I yelled as I lunged at his face clawing his eyes out as he yelled in pain as he flung me aginst the tree as everything went blurry

Sister. I heard a voice say as I regained consciousness. Zane? I asked as he nuzzeld me. The lion didn't get me. He said as he nuzzeld me. Were's dad? I asked as he went silent.

But atleast ur Alright. Zane said as I noded and he helped me back to the grasslands.

You expect him to rule the grasslands now that he says he killed Damu. I heard my mother say. While I agree his isn't the mane I would've chosen

He bested Damu in fair combat so the pride rightfully belongs to him, ur daughter bested him in combat, the proves that her and Zane have a right to the pride as well. My discion as hunt chief is to have them Co-exist. I heard grandmother repiled as Zane called mom

Mom! Sis is alright. Zane said as mom walked over. Oh thank the stars. Mom said as ivtried walking towards her but fell

What's wrong with ur leg? Mom asked as she saw me fall.

Me leg it hurts when I walk on it. I said as mom smilled and nuzzeld me. Alright go get some rest. Mom said as I noded and limped to the cave....