Chapter 2: Let's get married!

Isabella's POV:

"Stop that, okay? Just stop now! Heyyy... Don't.. please don't hit me with that giant vase! I would be dead on the spot if that vase hits me. Bella!! Think about it again... If you kill me today then after that who will be beaten by you?" Oliver said hiding behind the sofa.

But me being me... I grabbed his ear and twisted it harshly.

"Aahhhh.... That hurts! Bella... Bella... Baby... my little princes... my angel... please let it go... I told you I was at the airport to drop my uncle... I am sorry.... Please leave my ear now cause it's hurting like hell!" He pleaded with a sweet tone.

I was impressed by his pleading so I can let it go now because I have been beating him for 30 minutes straight.

A cute smile plastered on his cute face and that made me re-create the same face.

"By the way... The man... You mentioned before... What are you gonna do about that?" He asked while he was comfortably sitting next to me on the sofa.

" Nothing... Cause I don't have that much time or energy to look after a guy who is somehow my stalker or anything like that!" I stated.

He just nodded to me in return.

In the evening,

"Oliveeeerrr... Get me something to eat! I am hungry!!" I pulled my hair while cuddling on the sofa.

" Gotcha! Bella... Bella Isabella, roll the shushi to eat your meal  !! " He recited a stupid poem to irritate me more.

" I will roll it only if you do the dishes after the dinner! So, deal? " I moved my hand forward to seal the deal.

" Okay fine! But tomorrow is your turn to do the dishes, keep that in your tiny mind! " He made a childish face.

After finishing the dinner oliver and I saw a movie that we were planning to watch on the next weekend but because of today's drama we thought that this movie can make our day!

It was really a good movie... The comic timings were great!

After watching the movie I was feeling so tired...

"Oliveeeerrr... Babe... I can't get up! Please drop me to my bed or else I will fall asleep :) " I made that oscar winning puppy face that no one can neglect.

"Jump in." He said with a big smile on his face.

I climbed up to my room with the best piggy back ride in the world.

I dropped me on my bed then gave me my cozy blanket.

"Good night, Bella... Bella, Isabella!" He turned off the lights.

" Good night, Oliver Mason! Don't forget to lock the doors and windows before you go to your house!" I mumbled.

" Yeah yeah... Sleep now!" He left to his house that was exactly in front of my house on the opposite road!

In the morning,

I woke up a little bit early today because it's Monday and I can't go to the office late.

My job is all about writing and writing!

I have basically two jobs. Now I am going to the office where I work as a Journalist and my other job is online so I can do that at any time I want, all I have to do is finish the task in the given time. I just write novel or simple story books there to earn a handful money.

Now you guys must be thinking that where my parents are... Actually they live in Ontario, Canada. Oliver and I met each other in Ontario. Now Oliver is handling one of his father's company here and I am doing my job for living.

Whatever... I took my shower and changing my clothes.

 I took my shower and changing my clothes

#OOTD

I was wearing my shoes when I heard the door rang... Oliver has the keys of the house and he never even knocks the door, so It's not him...
I leaned to the peep hole to see who it is.

I saw the back of the man wearing a black denim.

I was confused because I don't know any guy in this town here.

Cut the crap, women! Just open the damn door!!

I twisted the door lock and slowly slide open the door.

"Excuse me, how can I help you Mister?" I asked... Trying hard enough to be polite.

The man around 5 feet 10 inches turned towards me while removing his glasses... His black eyes and black hairs were screaming that, 'Isabella stop staring at us like a horny bitch!!'

It took me a whole minute to recover my memory to realize that he is THAT guy!

HOLLY SHIT! HE IS THE FOREST GUY!!

"Youuuuu.... The stalker motherfucker!! Get out of here... Just leave... I don't even want to listen to your shit... SO GOODBYE BITCH!!" I tried not to scream because my neighbors are gonna inform my parents and that would be a serious issue.

I immediately tried to slam the door on his face before he could utter a single word from his mouth.

Yeah... You got it right! Again 'tried' was the verb here.

He puts his hand on the and I was using my whole power to close it but...  Somehow he was the winner here.

I had no choice, so I let it be.

" Ughhh... What the fuck do you want from me? What do you wanna say? Just speak up and leave!!" I gritted.

"You shouldn't use bad words in every sentence.... I can teach you how to talk to a person if you want." He offered.

He lights up a cigarette slowly... I could have make a reel of this scene and get millions of reactions on social media.

Stop being like that Isabella!!

This guy is playing with my mind.

"Cut the crap and dig into the point!" I stated.

"Okay, let's get married!"
He said while exhaling the cigarette smoke that has a smell of dark chocolates.