Happy Reunion

"Alright men, my mom has full control from here and on out." I said sternly. The men in the van with me all nodded and the ones in the other van replied with a "yes ma'am" on speaker.

I nodded towards my mom and she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Momma treat them like you treat me. What would you want me to do" I said smirking.

My mom confidently nodded.

"I need 5 men to go through the back door, 5 on each sides of the building. Angela, Ray, Micheal, and Seth you 4 take the main entrance. Jason stay here with Mr. De Luca and keep an eye on the targets through security cameras. Rico and the rest of the men will go through the top and take out whoever is in there. I will be on the lookout for my sister. I want to personally find her. If anyone else finds her then report to me. Do I make myself clear?" My mom said.

My dad smiled. "Ah see this is one of the many reasons why I love your mother" my dad said taking out his gun.

"All right then men! You heard her! LA FAMILIA ES MÁS PROFUNDA QUE LA SANGRE" (family runs deeper than blood) I yelled.

"LA FAMILIA ES MÁS PROFUNDA QUE LA SANGRE" everyone roared. With that we all ran to our positions.

"Alright Jason how we doing?" I said taping into my ear piece.

"So far you got 3 people on the left side and 2 people in front. 1 person on the top. Most likely a sniper." Jason reported.

"Let me handle the sniper. You kids get those 5 in the front." My dad whispered. My mom put her hands together for a quick prayer. I patted her back and nodded.

"We know these guys like to play dirty. Those hollow bullets nothing to play with. So I upgraded everyone suits." I said lastly so everyone can hear me.

Everyone nodded and got in position.

"Alright.. Ready.. Vamos" My mom said. Right then I busted down the door to shoot at 2 people. Ray got 1 and My mom got the other while Seth sliced the other ones throat.

I put away my gun and grabbed my knife. I heard a shot from above and saw one of the men fall next to me. I look up to see my dad smirking.

"Still can kick ass!" My dad roared. I laughed and stepped over the guy.

"Alright spread out. Be on high alert." My mom said. We nodded and roamed through the halls.

I walked down a hall, with my back close to the wall. Ray followed.

"So I'm thinking about going on a date tomorrow. Unless you got plans to kick ass" Ray said whispering.

"Is this really a good time to discuss this?" I whispered back giving him the "are you serious" look.

"Yea is it really? Don't make us singles feel bad" Seth said sighing over the mic.

"Oh shut up. Your jealous" Ray said smirking.

"You know what? Your right. I literally could have had a chance. So could have Micheal and Jason. But no you had to sweep her off her feet." Seth complained.

"Aye don't put me in your downfall. I could have gotten Angela if I wanted to" Micheal said entering the chat through his mic.

"Oh wait a minute what you mean if you wanted to?" Ray said getting defensive.

"You heard what you heard. I let you have Angela. If I wanted to, she would lowkey be mine" Micheal said snickering over the mic.

"Excuse you!?" Ray said getting agitated.

"Or I could have honestly got her. We got a lot in common. Books, science, music" Jason started listing.

Ray, Micheal and Seth roared in laughter.

"NERD! LIKE ANGELA WOULD WANT A NERD" they yelled.

"Bro she need a caring guy like me. Give good cuddles and when she's sick I'll make her soup" Seth said proudly.

"Umm nah she needs someone who shall fill her needs. Someone to spoil her" Micheal said snickering.

"Nah she needs a big boy, who can really correct her wrongs, spoil her, make her feel like she's the only girl in the world." Ray said smirking.

"What she needs is for you 4 to shut the hell up before we get caught." I said whispering yelling through the mic.

"Okay okay damn" Micheal said.

"Thank you Angela because my brain began to hurt" my mom groaned.

I heard my dad doing his low chuckled laugh.

"You know dad. I miss that laugh. Remember when we was getting cargo in at San Francisco and the police pulled up? One police fell and you tried not to laugh while we was hiding?" I said in a low laugh.

"Oh God yes. You was only 7 and that happened." My dad said laughing deeply and quietly.

"I would never forgive you Rico. Taking my 7 year old daughter to a drug cargo exchange. Then almost getting arrested" my mom said having a fit.

"Baby it was about time. The girl already knew how to slit a man's throat. Time was flying by fast" my dad said softly trying to calm my mother down. We all laughed until one of the guards interrupted.

"Red X I've found your aunt. She's on the 2nd floor and hiding in the electric room." He said whispering. I nodded.

I pointed down the hallway and up signaling ray. He nodded and creeped down the hallway and stopped at the stairs where everyone was at. I went first up the stairs before my mom just in case something happens.

We all surrounded the electric room with guns up and everything. My mom knocked on the door. We heard groaning from the other door.

"I told you guys not to bother me while I'm doing my WORK" I heard a familiar voice say.

My aunt slammed the door wide open. To see me and mom with a bunch of men behind us.

"Ahhh auntie! It's so nice to see you how you beeennn" I said waving my gun around with a huge winning smile.

"Ah she's right Mary! I've missed you so much! Sista you haven't changed a bit! Still a annoying, backstabbing, piece of SHIT" my mom said pointing her gun at her.

"Yeah no hard feelings though" I said pointing my gun at her as well. My aunt raised her hands in surrender. Gotcha bitch.