Chapter 1

Reiju was not heartless, no she wasn't. She just couldn't show weakness when Sanji died. Now here she was, all grown up, being already many years when Sanji died. 

She went to the hall where Sanji's portrait was. He was there, laughing like the sun, not knowing he would die because of imprisonment. 

She stared at it. "Hey Reiju, why are you looking at the portrait of the failure." It was Yonji who said that. "I was just wondering, how he would have looked like. I bet he would still have been a crybaby." She said. Yonji looked at her with a blank face.

He didn't respond, instead he was frowning. "I bet he would." Yonji said as he turned away and left. 

Reiju sighed, it hurt her to talk bad about her favorite brother. "Reiju!" A voice called her. She looked around, who had called her? "Nee-san!" That voice, it was Sanji's. She would have recognized the voice everywhere. A shadow was seen behind a wall looking at her. Yellow hair was visible.

Reiju rushed to the wall, but when she looked, nobody was there. 

Was she hallucinating? Had Sanji's death really affected her that hard? She didn't know. 

She turned around, to go to her room. She needed some sleep.

A shadow was looking at her. The shadow smiled at his sister. And then the shadow left.