chapter 3

The shadow was running around the castle, searching for something. He did not know what it was, but he just kept searching. He looked around and around.

He heard voices and peeked out of the door, seeing Niji and Ichiji talking. They stopped when he opened the door. He knew they couldn't see him, but he didn't know why. 

It was like this for years and finally they have begun noticing him. He waved his hand and left, searching for something. 

He heard footsteps behind him and voices that held implausibility. He looked behind him, seeing Ichiji and Niji again. Why were they following him, he left them alone. He hid himself, hoping he wouldn't be beat up. 

He giggled at the dinner room, but that was because his father was there and his brothers never hit him infront of their father, except training.

He sat down, hugged his knees and covered his ears, hoping they would go past him. 

And they did. The shadow continued his search.

____

''Father, play with me!'' The yellow-haired boy said to his father, a gentle smile on his face that looked like his mother's one. ''Sanji, why are you wasting your time on things like that?! Go study or train, you failure.'' He watched as his son left in tears after Judge commanded him. His other sons were behind him, snickering at Sanji for being a failure.

Then Judge woke up. He had fallen asleep in his office. He looked over at the documents and started writing again, but the dream did not leave his mind.