Chapter 1

Suburo pov

It was raining. Not hard but it was just...

Raining...

The room was dark and depressing. The 3rd died a few weeks ago and his wife still mourns for his death, as do I. I remember when he'd show me a secret place where we'd train outside instead of inside that training chamber.

I can remember when he taught me a special kunai trick. He taught me everything I know. He even showed me how to control my Sharigan. In a way, he was my sensei. Its hard to believe he's gone...

A light came into the room, slightly blinding me. The 3rd's wife said "Suburo, Tsunade needs to speak to you." That's right, Tsunade became hokage some time ago. "Suburo, long time no see!" said Lady Tsunade. She still had that jutsu going that makes her look young cast on her. Her hair was a healthy blonde and in the ponytail, reached her mid-back. Shhe had a bright eyes-closed smile. Something I can tell the village needs.

"Hello lady Tsunade. What brings you here on such a rainy day?" I asked as politly as I could. I knew from what she has done to Jiraya once that you shouldn't get her angry. She then said "Suburo it is time." "I see..." I said to her. I never thought this day would come...

Wow this was short but I promise to make it longer next chapter! See you next time!