ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ 2⃣

I was nervous. Tsunada wanted me to start off introducing me to the leaf by me meeting my brother's team. "Don't worry Suburo, they won't hate you." said Lady Tsunada. Somehow I don't fully believe her. I just stand in the shadows with my head down. Then I hear a girl's voice say "Lady Tsunada, It's Sakura and Naruto, you called for us?" "Yes, please come in." said lady Tsunada. Well here goes nothing. Two figures walk in.

One had an orange and blue type of jumpsuit or at least I think it's a jumpsuit, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. His face had these lines that made him look like he had whiskers except that they didn't pop out like whiskers. He wore his Headband on his forehead.

The other figure was a girl, she had short, pink hair; Guess that's why her name is Sakura. She wore a red female ninja outfit. Her eyes are similar to an emerald's color. She wore her headband like, well, a headband. To be honest, it made her look cute.

"Sakura, Naruto, there is someone I want you to meet but before that I need to ask you something." Lady Tsunada said. Well at least she's going to explain why I look like Sasuke and why I'm not Sasuke. The two nod and listen to what Lady Tsunada had to say. "Have you heard of what the Uchiha clan does when they have Twins?" The two shake their head. "Well normally they kill the youngest twin and keep the eldest. Today I want you to meet the only exception." she said. "You mean there is another Uchiha left besides Sasuke and his older brother?" The two ask. Tsunada nods and says "yes, Sasuke's twin brother, Suburo".

The two had shocked faces and I walked out of the shadows. I then said "Hello". Wow this feels awkward. "H-HOW?!" The two scream. Now my ears hurt...

~~~~ⓁⒺ ⓉⒾⓜⒺⓈⓀⒾⓅ~~~~

Now we are walking around the village, it's better than I imagined it to be. To be honest it felt weird. To not be hiding behind walls or under a cloak. People had their eyes on me too so I looked down. How does one just take in something like this? It's like shoving a knife down someone's throat and expected them to swallow.

We spent the day walking around meeting some of the other nin and running away from my brother's fangirls.

Basically we had to explain who I was and let gossip spread like the plague.

The worst was probably some some chick who Sakura called "Ino-pig", which is very rude. Then again Sakura must have her reasons to call her Ino-pig. The blonde was accompanied by two males. One seemed overweight and carried some chips. The other had this lazy attitude to him and seemed to want to take a nap. How is he a ninja? Now Sakura, Naruto, and I left to our own homes.

I lied down and thought of one thing.

What will my life be like after this?
-------
Hey, I'm working on making chapters longer but how do you like this book so far? >.< I got some editing to do to the first chapter now so if you want me to continue:
Vote
Comment
Share

And if you love this story look at my others :)
If you also like them, follow this account and maybe my personal account?Twin_Skull_Bunny