Chapter 1 Raito/Kurayami

Raito=Light

Light=Raito

Kurayami=Darkness

Darkness=Kurayami

Darkness or Kurayami, has been around since the dawn of time. Along with Light or Raito.

Let me tell you, Raito and Kurayami, they are two sides of the same coin. Much like Good and Evil. There can't be one without the other.

Here are some examples of Raito and Kurayami, as good and evil throughout the timeline of this universe.

A/N: These Are Examples of the power of Raito and Kurayami, I am aware there are better rivalry's/Enemies than this, but this is a list of powers That The Raito Avatar, and Kurayami Avatar has... so don't think to much into it.

1. Naruto Uzumaki (Raito) Sasuke Uchiha (Kurayami)

2. Monkey D. Luffy (Raito) Roronoa Zoro (Kurayami)

3. Natsu Dragneel (Raito) Gray Fullbuster (Kurayami)

4. All Might (Raito) All For One (Kurayami)

These 8 people are the most recent avatars for Light, and Dark. Now here are the new Avatars.

Izuku Midoriya:

The New Avatar For The Light

Alex Carabello:

The New Avatar For The Darkness

Now let's talk about their differences.

Alex: He has a dark past. His power... came much sooner than Izuku Midoriya's, 5 years sooner, Kurayami sent him on a dark path, when he accidentally killed his family with his new found powers. He became a criminal, Fighting to survive, quite literally.

First we have to talk about Kurayami. Kurayami, is darkness, therefore it absorbs whatever it consumes. Including powers and skills. Such as, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Haki, Magic, Quirks, and More... Alex was born with  the Sharingan and Rinnegan, two powers that he can call upon, on will, Haki, that he's a natural at and Demon Slayer, Ice Magic. That he isn't as good at but is still proficient in. He also has the Knowledge of every Jutsu, that sasuke knew before he died... when he was old enough, The Legendary Right Hand Man Of The King Of The Pirates Roronoa Zoro's Sword Collection. Kurayami, consumes everything and gives it to its new avatar.

Raito on The Other hand is much less op... it just multiplies the strength of each user, Kurayami does the same but is more op.

Anyway: Raito avatars absorbed all of the past user's combat experiences and gives it to its current avatar when needed. And gives the avatar much needed strength... when needed.

But this isn't a story about the light... this is a story about the darkness....  And it's avatar... Alex Carabello.