The Parthenon

When we got to the Parthenon there were many people in the park in front of it. Kids were running, playing with bubbles and adults were conversing.

"Wow. That's amazing. A complete replica of the Parthenon in Greece!" Annabeth said.

"All right guys let's go get the pearl." said Grover.

Opening the big metal door we went in the museum. Annabeth was looking around but Percy's gaze immediately fell on the big statue of Athena. He jammed his elbow in Annabeth's side and she looked at him.

"That's your mother." he said pointing.

"I wonder if she really looks like that." she answered.

"We'll find out" he smiled at her.

"Guys check this out!" Grover interrupted the conversation. "Oh my. It's the pearl."

Looking up I saw the shiny blue orb sitting snugly in the statue's crown.

"That was easy." Percy said.

"Easy?" I asked "It's thirty feet in the air, and this place is filled with tourists."

"I got an idea. We'll come back after this place closes. Come on. Follow me." Percy said and we started walking.

"Or I can throw something up there. I'm saying the pearl will fall out." Grover suggested.

"Grover!"

"Y/n, I'm saying the... It's not a bad idea."

I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him with me. Percy lead us to the bathroom and got in a stall.

"Seaweed brain seriously? The bathroom?" Annabeth asked.

"We can hide here until nighttime. Just bring your feet up and lock the door so no one sees." Percy said.

"I'm not sure if that's sanitary." Grover said.

"Oh don't chicken out, you'll get us caught." I said followed by the click of the lock.

"Okay geez. Didn't know you were up for braking the rules." He said back.

"Stop the bickering you two!" Annabeth whisper-shouted.

Time skip

"The park"s been closed for an hour." Percy said, checking his watch "Let's move."

We got out of the bathroom and started walking to the statue.

"This will be easy. I'm gonna fly up. I'm gonna use Luke's flying shoes. And then-" Percy suddenly cut himself off. There were janitors cleaning the building. We hid behind the columns.

"Now...What are we gonna do?" asked Grover.

I shuffled closer to Annabeth and touch the bow charm on my bracelet.

"Alright guys. We got this." Annabeth said handing me arrows that can make you fall asleep.

"You got what?" Grover asked turning around. His eyes widened "You're going to kill the janitors!? Those are working-class Americans!"

I got to work shooting the men. They all fell down. That gives us approximately...30 minutes.

"Wh-why did you do that?" Grover asked concerned.

"They're not dead. They're unconscious." I explained "We have thirty minutes."

Grover sighed with relief. We dragged the sleeping men off  to the side, then got to work. 

"Okay, how did these work again?" Percy asked.

"You need to say 'Maia' I think." I said and one shoe started flying. Luckily it didn't fly away so I caught it. Percy tied the shoes and stood up.