°•○●Chapter 1.●○•°

*

Is this the reunion?..

*

☆ *My past was tough. Being immortal when you wanna die isn't funny. Living alone knowing that my parents aren't happy as they were.. just because of me? I don't know. I blame myself for that. My siblings are saying otherwise. But i think it's because of me. How it all started? Well. I was around 5 then in human years. So i looked like a five year old child by then, even tho i was 50. But that's our nature to look so. It all started when i was like 3.. or 2... I meet my friend Ivan. I loved him dearly... we grew together and became so attached. He also had a brother.. but I'll talk about him later. It's not about him now. To be honest Ivan was my first crush haha... But that's not the point. I don't know how I feel now.. I just miss him... very much..*
☆ *That day that changed my life.. I'll remember it all my life. But thinking about it aint so fatal as it was in past.. with the help of my friends I'm stabile at the moment. I have my own business... money... but something is missing.... but what?*

...

☆ *Now I'm playing in the royal garden.. with Ivan. The two of us are being goofy and doing tricks. His brother was jealous of us.. I don't know why.. We were like in a tree house that one of the guards? Or his father made it for us.. not the point. I was laying there on the floor at the edge with half of my body and my head pointing down, while legs were holding my body weight not to fall down.. me and Ivan were giggling and having a fun conversation about our future making jokes that we will marry each other in future.. and suddenly I hear a loud move and some shouting..*
Young Ivan-"[Y/N]!"
☆ *Then a loud boom and... all black. Then I wake up to yelling and shouting. It was my mother and father... I didn't know why they were arguing but I remember this part of conversation...*
???-"SHUT UP! YOU ASSHOLE! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
???-"WHATS WRONG WITH ME!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I CANT BEAR WITH YOU WOMAN!"
☆ *Then someone was caring me..*
???-"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
???-"None of your business."
???-"HEL!? WHAT THE FUCK?"
Hel-"Dont contact me anymore Engel."
Engel-"HEL! WAIT!"
☆ *Next time when I woke up was to reality. And by that i meant to present.*
☆ *I woke up with a quiet gasp and stood up panting heavily...*

*I zoned out and starter over thinking.. 💭I don't have any contact with Ivan's parents even tho they are the roayalty...💭 I unfroze and got back to reality because of my dog that I woke up..*
[Y/N]-"oh hey Bullet!"
☆ *i giggle and pet the small jack russel as the huge black dobermann (Tank) was sleeping. Turns my head to see the time and notices im late for the meeting*
[Y/N]-"ah shit!" *I stand up in a hurry and get ready in about 30 mins*
☆ *I stood up fastly, feed the dogs and went to change. Before changing I took a bath and puted my clothes on.*

*the outfit, if you dont like it you can change it*

☆*About some time i exit the house and realise that the clock was with 1h ahead. I decide to walk instead of using my car* '''𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉?...'''

☆*I decide to take a long path. I was reading a romance book as i feel someone follow me. I suddenly stop and that man bumps into me. I turn back angrily and yell*
[Y\N]-"смотри куда идешь мудак!" (watch where you're going, asshole!)
???-"простите мисс, вы выглядитe довольно знакомо" (sorry miss, you look quite familiar)
☆ *I look up and down at him.. examining his look..*
[Y\N]-"хм? ну да, я тоже думаю что знаю вас, но... не могу вспомнить кто вы" (hm? Well yes, i also think that i know you but... i cant remember who you are)
???-"почему бы нам не выпить кофе и не поговорить немного?" (Why dont we go and drink coffee?)

[Y\N]-"У меня скоро встреча, как насчет того, чтобы получить мой номер, и когда я освобожусь, я позвоню тебе?" (i have a meeting soon how about you get my number and when im free il call you?)
???-"звучит отлично" (sounds good)

☆ *That was weird. But I moved on. I keept walking still feeling someone following me... but no near moves.. I look around... nobody. Weird.. I look more and see him. Looking at me. What a weirdo... I start speeding up. Soon i loose him. He didn't seem like he wanted to harm me.. but still. To be sure. Soon I lost him, and moved on. I closed my book and placed it back in my bag and saw the paper with his number.. I look at it.. and start thinking about his offer.. i look at the door and left that idea aside thinking ill think more about it after the meeting. I enter the building and mind my business as people greet me and i respond back. Then my secretary says that my business partners are waiting for me. I still think about that paper... I thank my secretary and go to the meeting room. I was greeted by them and sat down. I was surrounded by other serious people. They were talking about business. I didnt like their offer. So I zoned out thinking about today... ugh! It was so hard to think... I was thinking and thinking.. until I made up my mind. But I will still think about that idea..*
???-"So what do you think miss Hart?"
[Y/N]-"No."
???-"But miss!?"
[Y/N]-"No. I said it. No more buts or trying to change my mind. Let's continue the meeting or else yall out."
???-"Yes miss."
?-"I dont wanna work with miss Hart anymore."
[Y/N]-"Oh please. Don't. But it's funny. Your company already loses. So neither do I wanna work with you. You will bring only minuses to my company. Besides its a waste of time."
?-"But-"
[Y/N]-"Now with buts? Get out. And if anyone wants also to get out. Then do. I'm not holding yall."
?-"Fuck you."
[Y/N]-"Oh please."
☆ *I called security and they took that person. Finally peace. The meeting continued. I just removed a few people that would bring my company to a bad end. My company is just so successful others are jealous. I don't wanna merge my company with others. I know them.*
☆ *I hope it will end soon. But haha. I wanna see their faces when I'll reject them all... and i wasted their time..*

*

_________________________________________
ᴵᶠ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶜᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᶠˡᵃᵛᵒʳ

Page 2.