007. 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃

⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 lazily rubbed his eyes, his head HURT like a motherfuckerrrrr

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 lazily rubbed his eyes, his head HURT like a motherfuckerrrrr. He was up crying all night, although he swore he was sooo gangster and soo tough but here he was crying over a girl. He had gotten up less than a few minutes ago but he was just ready to go back to bed. He was over today, he just wanted Kaymani to take his apology. He wanted to kiss her, and cuddle her, and touch all up on her, and whisper sweet nothings into her ear again.

If he could simply stop time and do it all again just for her he would, he wanted his Kaymani back. It had literally been a week since he last ever talked to Kay but it felt like an eternity to him. Nothing lasted longer than the days without the one he held so dear and near at times. He layed in his bed staring back up at his ceiling mirror. (I GOT DIS IDEA FRM DAT BOOK SYOC 😝 if da person who eva wrote dat reads ts, ur literally bae ily 😍🔥) Ethan eventually made up his mind to get up and go to the deli, he hadn't gone in a while so..why not?

He got up and out of bed, making the bed and walking to his bathroom where he brushed his teeth..showered blah blah blah..you get it. He finished showering and walked out of his shower, shaking his newly wet curls. As he walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel that hung lowly around his waist, KAYMANI..busted through the door. He raised his eyebrow, wtf?..

"I ain't hea fa yu, lover boy. Im hea fa dat jacket." She points to that one grey Ralph Lauren one. (It's in da Book Cover yall...🧏🏽‍♀️ PAY ATTENTION TA DETAILS) "Wachu need dat fa, baby? Yu got plenty of errbody else's." He spoke, letting the confusion lace through his words. She twisted her face at the term 'baby' in reality she was holding herself back from running up to him and absolutely draining the energy out that nigga. (😨...)

"Answer ma question Mani." He spoke, DAMN. Shiiiiiiitttt...every passing minute it was getting harder for Kaymani to go s- off topic. (Kaymani Betta den me cuz...🧎🏾‍♀️IDK WHAT GOT OVA ME. LAWD FORGIVE ME) She scoffed, ignoring whatever the fuck he was on and continued her search for the hoodie.

Why is she looking for it? Well, to be honest she kinda just missed Notti. So, she was gonna steal one of his hoodies..but she was gonna tell a lil white lie? Just to cover her up for a bit. Ethan, once again..started to get aggravated. He just wanted to go over there and fuck some sense into her...(EXCUSE ME? Wtf get yo freaky deaky tryna get neaky ass on outa hea) She knew what was best for her, she was playin with her life on some real shit. "Nigga stop doinnat go get dressed or sun mmcht.." she mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear but niggas got ears like eagles now.

"Mama, watch who yo ass is talkin ta? Yu pretending like i wont knock some sense into ya real good." (WHAT IS GOIN ON WIT ME TODAY) She let her thoughts run wild. What the fuck did he mean by that?? She waved him off, going to look for it again. She picked up an old shirts tossing is to the other side of the room before looking through his mess of a room for it again.

Notti just rummaged through is dresser till he found a decent outfit, waiting till Kaymani was completely turned around. Not that he cared, he just did it off of natural instinct..i mean it ain't nothing Kay hadn't seen before. (Lord I'm sorry I'll repent later.) He found a hoodie that lowk hit, tossing it on his dresser and putting on boxers cuz..what is this? naked and afraid?? He put the hoodie over his head, messing his curls up a bit.

He walked over to his closet, pulling out a pair of cargos he'd knew would go with the fit. "I FOUNDDD ITTTT!!" Kaymani literally fucking HOLLERED. That bitch coulda blown Notti's ears the fuck off. "Jesussss..Kay it's literally a jacket..calm the fuck down." He spoke as he slipped on the cargo pants. "The fuck..nigga I do what I want. Niggas think they the da shit now..? You built like a bird and yo curls look like ma loofa, sit da fuck down." She mugged him, going to walk out the door but was quickly stopped by this UGLY ASS NIGGA. (pls do not haunt me bookie 🤞😇 thank u)

"I said watch ya mouf, right? So why ain't you bite dat tongue of yours Hm?" If it wasn't hot before..it was definitely hot now. "Ight..ma bad Ma bad." She Said, sass CLEAR in her voice as she took the fuck OFF. She was wasting no time tryna get killed, It was either run or die. She literally went sonic or sum cuz...you couldn't even see her in the halls.

Kaymani made it to the living room, where Dd, Jah, Jay, and Melz were chilling. Family reunion!!! (😛😛😝😝😜😜) "Baby Kay!!! Wrd2 I Neva see you Anymo." Jay exclaimed, he was so damn zesty but it was fr okay. (BE WHO U R 😍) "Hi Jj" She spoke, hurriedly hugging him and hugging everybody else. Right after that lil...get together? She bolted as fast as she could out the door making her to her own apartment that she shared wand th her ole cochi stank of a mother.

🐊  𝙻𝙰 𝗟𝗔 𝙇𝘼 𝐋𝐀 𝕃𝔸 😝

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘.....

𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 😇

 𝐈 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒 ⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐒;Hey 😍🐊🧏🏽‍♀️ dis a short chap cuzMa fren js called me down ta Watch a fightI'll prob do pt

Hey 😍🐊🧏🏽‍♀️ dis a short chap cuz
Ma fren js called me down ta Watch a fight
I'll prob do pt.2 when I come back or do it at
3am onna school night, also YALL MA MOMMA
SAID WE MOVIN TA TAMPA OR MIAMI WTF
Pls don't 💔 ion wanna leave my nice home in el barrio 😇 ..
Don't cancel me for da things said in dis chap leave me alone
PERIODDD 😜🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Anyways luv y'all 😛😛
⋆·˚ ༘ *
𝐈 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒 ⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓