𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ♥︎꧂

" Ladies & Gentleman,we've be landing in New Mexico.Thank you for using American Airlines and we hope to see you again."

Rachel looked out the window at the plain landscape,it was mostly dirt and empty streets,at least from what she could see.She looked around the plane,at least she was not alone with empty seat beside on her,which was she took the first class of this airlines.Yeah she was studying at Canada which she took as Bachelor of law at the University of Toronto.She really wants to become as lawyer since she was a kid even her father,Spencer Peterson wants her to be just like him but she denies it so he let her because he knows her beloved daughter could be the greatest lawyer in the future.The reason is she was the bravest in this family just like her twin sister,Anna Peterson.

She felt a vibration on her pocket.She took earbuds out as she pulled her phone from the baseball black jacket.

"Hey,Dad.Good morning" She spoke in soft voice.

"Good morning,sweet punk.How's hour would be take for landing? " he spoke quickly.

"It will soon Dad.I would be coming~" she giggled.

"Alright honey.Your sister and I will waiting for you in front of the gate.Be careful,I love you"

"Love you too Dad,I always am." she chuckled.

She signed,sliding her phone back into her pocket.It won't be any easier being home at least she was happy that her parents and her siblings excited to see her after six years of studies in an university but for her was NOT.Dealing with the loss of her older brother,He was her everything.During her studies scholarship,they're usually has FaceTime together over the year if she felt alone.Her brother,Caleb Peterson told her over the time to bring his most favorite chocolate in Canada.She also love chocolate.In her childhood,her parents took them for vacation in Canada.They took them walk around the streets but suddenly they found the famous chocolate store.They dragged her parents quickly even her parents and her siblings chuckled of their actions.She promises that she will bring more of 2 thousands brand of chocolates for him with her hilarious joke.He laughs so much and he said he will eat them with all of his heart.He gives mini flying kiss for her and she caught them to put on her own heart.They laughed together.She never forget their precious moment so much after his death.

"Isn't your father,dear? " suddenly the old lady spoke to her.

"Yes ma'am "

"He must be missed you so much"

"Yeah even I took my law studies in six years after I finished my graduate in high school.I missed them a lot" she breathe heavily.

"What happened,dear.Why you look so sad" the old lady asked her in worried.

"Last year ago,my older brother was passed away during the war in Afghanistan.In fact,he was the soldier back there.He.........He just like my twin even he was 3 years older than me.We share the brain cells like we are soulmates" she giggles.The old lady laughs with her too.

"But he was my everything" she mumbled.

The old lady tried to talk to her but unfortunate the air hostess interrupted them.

"I'm sorry for interrupt,ladies.The plane was landed.You two can come out now" the young girl who was air hostess spoke softly to them.

"Oh,I'm so sorry.We will being out now"

Before she knew it,everyone was able to get off the plane which the door of the airplane was opened.They walked their carry-on through the large airport.

"Remember dear,don't be so wrong whenever they lost their family but they still love you.I know the loss of one of the family was very tragedy,you have to be strong.Whoever was near you,they are your enemy.We will see in each other again,Good bye dear" the old lady smiled at her and Rachel smiled back.

"Rachel" a familiar called to her.

"Dad?" she turned and only her father was standing back before her.She ran to him with a giant hug.

"Dad? It's too early you come in here to pick me" she scolded with a smile

"C'mon cutiepie,it just only 7 a.m in the morning even before I picked luke to go to school and then sends you back at home" he pitched her daughter cheeks that makes she pissed off.He chuckled.

"Alright,let's go! Let me help you to bring your bag.I'm strong" she shows her muscle.

"Nah,It's okay Dad.I can hold it.I'm strong enough" she shows her muscle for her dad.

"Haha,I know you are strong but you still my girl" he ruffled her dark brown hair.

"Dad?!!!!"

They walked through the parking lot.She saw the certain of shadow from his father's car.who was her little brother,Luke Peterson.He seated in front beside the driver's seat while he's listening on his earbuds.She opened and sit behind him.

"Hey,little punk" she ruffles his hair that makes his hair messing.

"Rachel? he took earbuds out as he turned his back to see his older sister.

"Hey" they said in unison.They laughed together and bumped their hands together as their bro&sis bond.

"How your studies sis" Luke asked.

"Well so far so good even I almost finished my studies and examination.Then,I would a lawyer like I said in my dream.I passed all my examination" she proudly said to him.

"Wow! Congratulations sis" Luke congratulates her.

"Thanks luke"

"You're welcome.I know you will do it"

"Because she's your sister luke so you should be smart like her alright? Like I said...."

"If you don't want to be hard work just being smart work because you already are" Rachel and Spencer spoke in unison.

"You got that,Luke?" she asked.

"Yes,madam! "

They're laughing together as they drove the long,winding roads until they hit of Luke's school.After that,he sends her daughter to their home.It was basically in the middle of nowhere.There was a lot of land and room to do things.In  a way it was nice to be the only house of a mile,but it was also kind of lonely.

"Why don't you rest.Take a shower and I'll make you for breakfast" her mom suggested.

"Great mom! I'm also starving too" she giggles.

She already saw the emotions of her mother's eyes even she knows how she took control to makes this situation look relaxing without feeling down.Rachel knew that her mother was a strong woman,but a losing of child is never a walk in the park.Not even close.

She walked to her bedroom that hadn't been touched since she last been home after six years.Before she made it,she stopped at her brother's door and looked in.I miss you,my big bro panda,She thought by herself.Panda was his first nickname by her because he always hug in a giant hug whenever he was exciting around her.He also give her a panda bear when he won shoot contest at the amusement park the place they always hang out since childhood.She always had that panda beside her whenever she goes studying at Canada.She continued to her room,the door blocking a way.She turned the knob and opened it,being reunited with her teenage years.She had a few band posters scattered across her black with pink star walls.She put her panda bear on her  bed.She still have a leopard print blanket spread neatly over her bed with pink pillow.Her large flat screen and gaming system that she spent long nights playing.

" I'm also bringing many of chocolates that you are promising me to eat all of them we have,Caleb.I hope you like it.Oh how I miss you so much,baby" she slid her hands gently across the top of her TV,the dust getting lost in the air.She walked to her bed and sat on it.She kicked her boots off and take off her clothes.She went to her own bathroom in her bedroom for showering.After 15 minutes,she dresses herself while she heard her mother called her for breakfast.

To Be Continue~