Chapter 6: Kristen's Halloween Party (3)

Rachel's POV

Rachel's POV

I walked around Kristen's house to see my fellow friends from high school and Kristen's coworker too.I know I was stubborn and rudeness person they even know about me but I'm still cheerful and friendly person too.I say " 𝙃𝙞 " to them and they wave back at me even they give me a drink and food too.I saw that someone, who was familiar at me and I spotted them.There was my best friend,Jim.Kristen's ex boyfriend.I don't know how they broke up but he still nice person.I'm glad that Kristen still invited him for her party but only as a friend.

"Hey, Jim.Wassup?" I smiled wildly at him.

"Rachel? Is that you?! Motherf*ck you're changed but gorgeous" he blushed.

"I am right? Hehe great to see you bro" I hugged and patted his back.

"You too, sis" he pulled away our hug and smiled softly at me.

"Hey, I heard you and Kristen were broke up that I heard from her before I came back from Canada but why, Jim? Isn't something wrong between you guys? I don't mind if you didn't want to tell me or you can tell me anytime you want in private"

"Well......me and Kristen were misunderstood of our relationship because she saw me that I was kissing Theresa in the library even I didn't kissing her that way because she tries to remove the dust from my eyelids.I tried to explain with apologizing and she forgives me but she still want us as a friend only we already broke up" he mumbled while looking on the floor.I know he felt heartbroken, so I patted his back slowly and he looked at me back with smiling softly at me.

"Hey, how I changed this music for you then" oh I forgot that Jim was playing the music system as the DJ.I requested him to pick my favorite song as he put them for me.( A/N : You guys can listening the song while reading on this chapter alright!).

"Yeah that's good, thanks Jim" I winked at him.

"Anytime" he waved at me.

I went to the living room but suddenly Max stopped my move from in front of me.He smirked at me and move forward at me.I walked back until my back hit of the wall.

"Rachel?" a horrifyingly familiar voice came at me.

"What do you want?!" I snapped at him.

"Rachel,dear Rachel~ I want you babe" he said.

I remember the sound of his voice looks so similar for me.

'Rachel, dear Rachel'

No! No no no.....he's not him right?! I smelled him that he was drunk.Stronger drunk.He's smelling so strong right now and I know he already f*ck up with Kristen but I don't know where is she?.