Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

"Mom, this crispy meat is delicious."

Liu Meiyun was cooking, and when she didn't pay attention, Lu Erbao stretched out her claws and secretly grabbed the fried crispy meat from the bowl and put it into a paper bag, pretending to be nonchalant look.

"Lu Erbao, you can eat as much as you want, can you not walk around?" Liu Meiyun patted his little paw away.

Er Bao curled his lips and didn't make a sound. When his mother turned her head, she grabbed the plate and put it in the bag again.

"Mom, I'm full and I'm going out to play!"

Er Bao ran towards the compound without waiting for Liu Meiyun's response, carrying a bag of crispy meat.

When they arrived under the big tree that the two had agreed upon, Er Bao took out the crispy meat that mother had just fried in his pocket, "Tian Tian, ​​please try this quickly, the crispy meat made by my mother is delicious." "Thank

you Erbao!" Tiantian ate the delicious crispy meat, smiling contentedly with crooked brows and eyes.

Seeing the two small holes on Tiantian's face, Lu Erbao poked his finger curiously, "Tiantian, what is this on your face? Why is it different from mine?" Erbao touched his face to

confirm It's different, he doesn't have it, not only him, but even his brothers and brothers don't.

"This is a dimple." Tiantian answered Lu Erbao proudly with her cheeks bulging, "My mother said that only good-looking people have them." "Well,

Tiantian, you look good!" Lu Erbao nodded without hesitation, thinking for a while Then he said: "My mother is also good-looking." Zhou Tiantian nodded in agreement, "Of course, Aunt Meiyun

is the prettiest on the island."

The crispy meat was finished in a short while.

Tiantian sucked her fingers, and enviously said to Erbao: "Erbao, your family has so many delicious foods."

Erbao nodded his head, "As long as my brother and I are good, my mother will often reward us with delicious food." Yes, I'll bring it back to you next time!"

"Well, Erbao, you're so kind!"

Thinking of the delicious food, Tiantian was so happy, she wished she could live in Erbao's house for a while, so that she could eat delicious food every day.

"Haha, look, Lu Erbao is raising a fat daughter-in-law again!" A few children passing by saw Erbao and Zhou Tiantian chatting under the big tree, with unwiped scum around their mouths, noses When I sniffed it, I smelled a smell of fried meat.

"Haha, Zhou Tiantian, you are Lu Erbao's fat daughter-in-law!"

The children laughed and circled around the two of them, and the leader made funny faces.

Lu Erbao didn't know what a little daughter-in-law was, and she looked dazed, while Zhou Tiantian next to her had red eyes, put her hips on her hips and yelled angrily, "You're talking nonsense! I'm not a fat wife!" Zhou Tiantian hated people saying she was fat the most

. , Mingming's father said that she is just round and cute, not fat at all!

"You are a fat daughter-in-law, look at you, you are the fattest among us!" The grimacing child was triumphant, and even pulled the braid on Zhou Tiantian's head.

Tiantian's round eyes were staring, and she stretched out her claws to scratch people.

"Don't bully Tiantian!" Lu Erbao pouted, standing beside Tiantian, the two of them shared the same hatred.