Chapter 4

After four rings, the phone picked up.

"What the hell do you want?" A deep voice snarled.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I frowned.

"Who is this?" The voice snapped and I cringed.

"I-it's F-Finley..."

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry, Fin, I didn't mean to snap at you, you just woke me up." He groaned.

"It's okay..." I shrugged though he couldn't see me.

"Finley, why did you call me at... three o'clock in the morning?"

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I guess I just... w-wanted to hear your voice."

Oh, God, I sound like a love sick puppy.

"Well," I could hear the smirk in his voice," what would you like to talk about?"

"Whatever. I just- I-" I didn't know what to say. I was drawn to this man.

"Go to bed, Finley, I will see you tomorrow." He told me and ended the call.

"'Night." I said to the phone because Vain wasn't on the other line anymore.

After throwing my phone onto the couch that was randomly put somewhere in the basement, I closed my eyes and flopped back onto my bed.

The covers shifted and covered me.

"Sit." Vain demanded, his voice dark with domination.

I automatically sat on the carpeted floor, not looking around for a couch or chair.

I was focused on his voice, silky and deep.

His eyes glinted slightly with humor.

"There's a chair behind you, sit in that, I need to speak with you, Finley." The way he said my name, sexy and lustful, caused me to shiver.

I got up silently and sat in the chair that was behind me.

"Finley, I want to be wi-" before he could finish, I was jumping up and straddling him.

I placed kisses on his jaw and trailed down his neck with my tongue.

He moaned and I smiled. I rubbed my hardening crotch against his and that caused him to moan again.

Vain pushed me onto the plush carpet and pulled himself on top of me.

He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head, his other hand holding him above me. His lips attacked my skin, his teeth nipped my jaw and neck at precisely the right time.

"Vain." I moaned and I could feel his satisfied smirk.

I shot up out of bed when a door was being banged on.

I could feel my erection against my pants and I got up and turned on the shower.

The hot spray took some time to warm up and when it was warm, I got in.

I lowered my hand to my length and started stroking, imagining Vain in the shower with me. His rough, calloused hands pumping me.

"Vain..." I groaned, closing my eyes.

After stroking for a while longer, I exploded into my hand and on the tile of the shower. I cleaned myself and the shower up and got out, wrapping a towel loosely around my waist.

I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black loose fit t-shirt.

I hurried out of my house, avoiding everyone.