Dark Past (Part 2)

3rd Person's POV

Two days have past since Pete's outburst and although he was still a bit quiter than usual, he felt so much better.

The past two days Vegas was out of town so he did not know how Pete was facing these past two days.

Vegas knew Pete would be fine especially with Porsche by his side.

But little did he know that Pete was met with his past and it haunted him.

Vegas missed Pete dearly that he came a day earlier than planned.

Since he came back during the day, he wanted to have dinner with Pete when he knocked off from work.

Evening came as quick as the day pasted and Vegas was in front of the Main Mansion waiting for Pete to come out.

After a few minutes of waiting Pete finally came out and was surprised to see a familiar car in front of the house.

"Isn't that Vegas’s car?" He asked himself while walking over to the car with a confused expression.

Pete lightly knocked on the car window and it drew downwards. Pete could not hide his happiness that instantly filled his body. His smile grew big and he entered the car.

"Vegas, I thought you were coming back tomorrow." Pete said while giving him a tight hug.

"Yeah I missed you too much to stay another day away from you." Vegas said as he reciprocated his Pete’s hug.

"What an amazing surprised, I missed you too." Pete said cheerfully and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Vegas smiled at him and thought
"How cute."

"You must be hungry, right?" Vegas asked while Pete was fastening his seat belt.

"Hmm, very." Pete nodded his head in excitement.

"I know the perfect place." Vegas said and drove away.

They arrived at fancy restaurant and exited the car. Pete stood next to the passenger door and did not move. Vegas saw this and walked around the car to him.

"Vegas why are we eating here?" Pete asked and then continued. "I'm not dressed appropriately for such a restaurant." Pete finished and looked at his bodyguard uniform/suit.

"Pete, it's okay, you look great in the clothes your wearing. Most people don't care what others wear in here, so don't worry. If someone has a problem with it then I'll put a hole in their brains, maybe then they won't be able to comment on others clothing." He reassures Pete, but the last part made Pete chuckle.

"Oho you always have violent thoughts." Pete scoffed as he lightly pushed Vegas’s shoulder.

Vegas held out his hand for Pete to hold and Pete held it with a smile which lit up Vegas’s whole world.

They entered the restaurant talking and giggling when they were met by a fair lady, wearing a black tight dress that highlighted her curves and chest.

Vegas shifted his attention from Pete to the lady and Pete did the same.

Pete felt a lump grow in his throat at the sight of this woman and Vegas’s smile grew narrower and narrower until there was no trace of a smile ever being formed.

"What a coincidence, Vegas." said the lady and eyed Pete who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Good evening Shakira." Vegas responded in a flat tone.