I'm sorry.

The day had started, sunlight beamed into the room of MARI and SUNNY. It was 6: 30 AM already. 

     MARI got up from bed and yawned, today was finally the day, that she and SUNNY could have the recital. She got up and woke her brother up gently, "Rise and shine SUNNY!" She said in her usual cheery voice. 

   SUNNY sat up and rubbed his eyes. "You should get ready SUNNY, we're gonna go and meet our friends remember?" She said. SUNNY nodded as MARI left the room to go and tidy up her hair in the bathroom. SUNNY changed into a grey, T-shirt and shorts. So he waited for MARI to get out so he could brush his teeth.  

        MARI brushed her hair, making sure it was perfect and brushed her teeth and changed her outfit  before leaving. "Looking good SUNNY!" She complimented him, though he kind of wore it most of the time. SUNNY brushed his teeth and went downstairs to the kitchen, MARI was already there eating away at the breakfast their mom had made for them, so SUNNY sat down and started to dig in too. 

     ________________________________________________________________________

 MARI and SUNNY were getting ready to start the recital, after they were done, they went downstairs. MARI took a seat at the piano and SUNNY tuned his violin. Finally they started. MARI's fingers danced on the piano softly, the harmonious music came out of the piano, SUNNY started playing his violin. Everything was going smoothly, for MARI though. SUNNY on the other hand was struggling, his fingers hurt once he got to the part he always had a hard time with. He stopped playing. "SUNNY- you cant bail on me again. It's important SUNNY you cant just do this-" MARI sighed, but didn't manage to persuade him to start again. Instead he went upstairs ignoring his sister. "SUNN-" 

                                                                    THUD

A violin fell down the stairs, smashing once it fell down. SUNNY realized what he had done and he was terrified. MARI was enraged and rushed up the stairs. "SUNNY- How could you! that violin was a gift! SUNNY, a gift!" MARI was fuming, SUNNY felt so guilty, he tried to apologize, but to no avail MARI was still furious. she kept screaming at him. SUNNY tried to walk away, but he was already at the edge of the stairs, so he tripped and fell down the stairs, screaming his sisters name with a terrified expression on his face. MARI didn't have any time to catch him all she could do was watch in terror as his head fell first onto the smashed violin, a pool of blood appeared under him. MARI ran down the stairs and shook her brother trying to wake him up, his eyes were lifeless. MARI realized there was no chance he'd wake up, she cried and cried holding her baby brother in her arms, the one she swore to protect ever since he was born. The boy who she loved the most, SUNNY a unique little boy whom she had knew since the day he was born. How the two used to play together before they met their other friends.

                 ________________________________________________________________

HERO decided to go and buy a bouquet of flowers for MARI, he was planning to go to the recital alone, KEL was busy and so were AUBREY and BASIL. The boy after buying that bouquet went to MARI and SUNNY'S house. He knocked yet there wasn't any answer. But the door was unlocked, so he went inside. He heard loud crying, "MARI, SUNNY are you guys- " The boy paused and his eyes widened seeing MARI on the floor crying holding SUNNY'S lifeless body in her arms blood still coming out of his head. He dropped the bouquet and ran up to MARI " What happened?!" he questioned trying to be as calm as he could but he was still panicking. "I didn't mean to  I'm sorry I'm sorry -"  she cried out, she could barely talk through her blur of tears , she still felt so guilty all she could do was apologize. "Calm down- I- just tell me what happened-?! "  " I- I didn't mean to lose my temper- " MARI stammered, It was her fault. Her fault-  "I'- I'll call the ambulance-"  "But what if they take me away-I don't wanna go to jail!" She wasn't thinking straight, she could only think of the worst outcome. HERO was thinking a bit, "H- how about we-" He hesitated " f- frame his death-" HERO said. MARI agreed. They put SUNNY inside a garbage bag and cleaned up the place. They sneakily went to the lake in their secret hangout spot, every time someone asked they brushed it off that they were just gonna pick up some trash they accidentally left in the park. Everyone of course, believed them thinking that MARI and HERO were just trying to be helpful members of the town. They dropped SUNNY'S body into the late and had to watch him float down to the bottom, to make sure no one knew. After that MARI and HERO went to her house. Waiting for everyone else to arrive.

       ______________________________________________________________________

MARI went back home and she felt sick, there was this one blood stain she and HERO could never get off. She ran up entered the bathroom and puked, and puked. Her parents arrived, and they asked where SUNNY was. MARI told them everything, they chose to keep quiet about everything. Once everyone else arrived and they asked for SUNNY .  MARI and HERO lied saying that they couldn't find SUNNY everywhere. Everyone else believed them, MARI felt bad for SUNNY'S best friend, BASIL the most. He was the closest to SUNNY besides MARI . She watched as her friends left the house after a while. MARI sat in her room, regretting everything. She realized that she should've listened to him it would've been better than just dumping his body into a goddamn lake wouldn't it? Now she just waited for the time the authorities would find SUNNY, she stayed in her room the rest of the day, not bothering to speak to even her parents.

                       -  -       _____________________________________________-  - 

Sorry if my grammar isn't good- English isn't really my first language. Also updates will be slow because I wanna make long chapters. Also i made Mari a bit dumb to make her regret her actions more, making her more miserable you know :)

        Thanks for reading!