Should i?

"Ok it's clear what happening right now"  Mindy said standing up "we need to figure out who Ghost face is before they attack again"

"Yeah I agree" Chad said while putting his hand around Tara

"And who better to suspect then our new comings to the group" Mindy said while addressing Quinn, Ethan and Anika.

"Are you serious" Quinn said "I'm not a killer, I didn't even know those boys"

"That's was a killer would say"

"Maybe while we try and figure out the killer we can think about who could be next" you say "we are all targets"

" true and you, Sam and Tara are the most likely to die next and everyone here is in the friend group is also at risk"

"Wait am I in the friendship group, am I going to die a virgin" Ethan says while looking worried

"Is that seriously what your worried about Ethan" you say having your own side conversation with him while Mindy continues

"Yes I don't wanna die a virgin"

"Ethan I'm sure your not the only virgin here" you say while thinking about how you were meant to have your first time with Wes.

"Would you have sex with me" Ethan sounding serious. You were taken aback from how up front he was being.
But before you could say anything you hear Mindy say Ethan.

"Ethan your probably the killer, dorky, nice, funny and a virgin that's a perfect fit"

"Dick" Ethan said acting strange

But all you could think about is how you kind of want to have sex with Ethan.

263 words

Author here
Hey my slays are you enjoying the book?