Betrayal

Ethan.

"Mindy was right it was easy to duke the roommate lottery, I mean all I had to do is roam with the condescending male literally named Chad. FUCK IT FELT SO GOOD TO KILL HIM"

"Are you fucking kidding me" you say out raged and as you slapped him across the face "you killed Anika and Quinn"

"Shut up" detective Bailey said as he held the gun up so you backed away.

"Ethan"

"But that's not all isnt dad"

"Dad?"

"My name isnt even Ethan Landry"
You felt like the man you once loved wasn't even real.

"That leaves" Sam said slowly

"Mindy" Tara added

As the other ghost face takes off their mask it was Quinn.

"You died" Sam said shocked

"Well I sort of didn't"

As Quinn went on with her speech all you did was look at Ethan while he looked at you with sorrow but evil.

"Quinn"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KILLED MY BROTHER"

"You said your brother died in a car accident"

"NO HE DIED AT THE HANDS IF YOUR BITCH SISTER"

"What"

"There still not getting it" Ethan said laughing

"Wait your Richies family" You say shocked as all three of them looked upset.
A video began playing on the screen of Richie.

"He loved these movies, so much that I helped him with this place" Bailey said stepping on the stage. "There is a very special bond between a father and his first son".

You looked at Ethan and he looked at you with sadness.

"Sam put on the mask so we can finish his movies"

"You son was a man baby who let his girlfriend do all the killing"

(Author here. Um this is where the movie changes and I make it up cause I can)

You grab Ethan's knife and run while he's behind you. He grabs you and pulls you into another room.

"GET OFF ME TOY PSYCHO"

"Shhhhh" he says covering your mouth
You stabbed him in the leg causing him to fall into the ground.

"Fuck you Ethan I love you or wait I loved you"

"Stop y/n you can't say that. I love you, I need you"

"Shut up the coward, your so coward you were willing to kill me for your dad"

"I tried pulling you off the bus"

"I don't care I hate you I HATE YOU I HATE YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA"

You say running away but his dad shoots you in the back as you entered the movie room.

"Y/N" Tara said as you fall over Kirby
She runs but to you but Ethan pushes Tara making her hit her head and passing out.

"Ethan go away" you say trying to get back but can't as the bullet hit a nerve and you were losing consciousness.

"DAD YOU PROMISED SHE WOULDNT DIE"

"We all lie"

He hold you and kisses your forehead.

"Ethan" but Sam comes in and pushes him off of you making him land next to his sister who is shot in the head dead.

Tara wakes up and crawls to you.

Bailey comes and you push Tara out of the way causing you to get shot again but in the chest.

Ethan is on top of Sam trying to stab her but you get up with all your strength and stab Ethan in the back.

"Y/N YOU BITCH" he says as you take out the knife and hold him by his neck.

"Fuck you Ethan" you say as you stabbed his stomach causing him to fall but you fall against the wall and Tara goes up to you while Sam and Bailey are fighting.

"y/n"

"It's hurts Tara"

"I know I know" she says grabbing your hand

"I don't wanna keep fighting, the people I love either died or betray me I can't"

"It's ok it's ok y/n"

"End it please T" you say passing her the knife in your hand

"I can't Y/n I love you, I lost Chad I can't loose you"

"Please I'm tired"

"y/n I can't kill you"

"Please T it's hurts" you say as you lead the knife to your heart.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you T"

She stabs you in the heart and cuts your throat then runs to Sam.

"SAM" but Tara sees Baileys dead body and Sam standing there in shocked.

"Tara where Y/n"

"Dead"

(Lmao she had a straight face staring that. Sounding a little to chill about it)

"No" Sam runs out to you dead against the wall near blood but no Ethan.

"Wtf" they say as they look at the writing on the wall with your blood.

"I'll be back and I'll finish the job, for y/n"

778 words

Hey guys this is it and um not the ending I in visioned but oh well.
Hope you enjoyed x