~Together again~

~Bendy POV~
I made my comment his eyes where darting around furiously, I waited a few more seconds before I appeared right next to the family portrait I wasn't facing the painted picture admiring it. "B...BB..Bendy?" I smiled to myself a i turn around showing a swift smile "ahh father how are we these days?" I beamed a smile he looked shocked, as I saw tears being to fall, I was my turn to freeze I walked towards him and hug him. "Hush now father"

~Lucifer POV~
Bendy my baby boy is really here standing right in front of me. " luci hunny do u want some wine I just went to the kit—" I heard Lilith return the main room and dropped the bottle of wine she was holding " Bendy" she rushed towards us and joined the hug.
After a couple minutes we had to let go of each other. Bendy started giggling at our reactions. Everyone was in the foyer now I looked at Charlie "you knew he was here?" She smile at me " yes father he returned yesterday late afternoon.

~Bendy POV~
"Correct I did return late afternoon but I didn't find anyone till late last night" I interrupted they looked back at me father walks towards me holding my face as I close my eyes missing the contact " my beautiful baby boy look how much you've grown" he gives me a smile I looked at him and huffed " I'm not a child anymore father stop calling me that" he laughed at my comment " no matter how old you are u will always be our baby boy just like your sister Benicio" i sigh and smile "yes mother"