~Bonding~

Sorry about the updates I just moved into my new house witch means no wifi😭 and my dad won't top me up ahhhhh. I've had 3 whole months without internet connection imma lose my mind. I am currently making chapter 8 so I will be updating those up soon Anyway hope everyone having a great Holiday toots

~Bendy POV~
I picked Charlie up and threw her over my shoulder and ran down the stairs. "Bendy hahaha put 'giggle' put me hahaha down." "No can do toots~" i slid down the rails of the stairs and landed perfectly on my feet. "Bendy put me down hahaha right now" "now now now dear stay quite we don't wanna wake everyone up now do we" (it's around 3:00am) Charlie cover her mouth as I make my way to the library. I set her down on the sofa in front of the fire place. "wait here imma make you some hot chocolate" I teleported to the kitchen, put the kettle on, got the hot chocolate ready and waited for the kettle to boil about 2 minutes later it was ready. I poured the hot water in, gave it a stir and teleported back to the library. "Here ya are doll hope it ain't to hot for ya" I hand the cup to her "thanks Bends" "now that your satisfied do I have your permission to start breakfast m'lady" she nodded with a smile on her face. I teleported back to the kitchen and began cooking. (didn't know an ink demon who been in a studio most of his life who literally lived on bacon soup and unfortunate souls could cook a full course meal😂😂)

~no one pov~
It was around 6:30 and most people were in the library or at the hotel bar. Bendy had finished breakfast and walked into the library to tell everyone breakfast was ready, everyone made their way to the dining area, sat down and admired the feast in front of them Bendy had made them. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, fruit salad, a royal passion fruit, lemon and berry cheesecake, strawberry and a chocolate fountain to dip the strawberry in, a 4 layered strawberry sponge cake with whipped cream, ambrosia ( Ambrosia is berry yogurt and marshmallows mixed in together topped off with a chocolate of your choice crumbled on the top) and topped of with some French toast. "Wow Toots this looks amazing" angel had said, "yeah you've really out done yourself Mr Bendy" nifty added " please call me Bendy"
~20min later~
"Wow I'm stuffed, aye thanks for breakfast toots~" "no problem dollface you've got a bit of cream on your cheek" "oh really wanna help me get it of big boy" "not really you have four hands and a napkin I think you can do it yourself dollface" Angel pouted and wiped the cream of his face, Charlie cleared her throat "well bendy mom and dad are coming today and I haven't told them your here yet and I was wondering if you would like to play a little game with them if you know what I mean~" bendy looked up and smiled having dark (in a good way) thoughts in his minds "what ya have in mind toots~"