~3~

Part 3 is here(TW fowl language,GAYNESS-aka-TRAVIS)
TRAVIS POV:
I saw none other than Larry Johnson's worn out combat boots.I started to freak out mentally what was Larry doing here.It is the bathroom he could just need to use the toilet.I started hoping he was here to use the toilets but I lost all hope in that after hearing...
LARRY POV:
"Travis are you in here?"I said already knowing he was.I don't know why I felt worried about Travis after he left.He looked shocked and kinda hurt when I walked into the room with (Insert-Random-BITCH) because she wouldn't leave me alone.Travis didn't respond so I said"Travis I know your in here."
"What the fuck do you want Johnson."Said Travis back trying to hide the hurt in his voice but I could still hear it."I want to know what's wrong and if I'm being honest I don't know why I want to know I just do."I said as calmly as I could.I started to hear sniffling coming from the stall Travis is in I grab a hair pin that I just randomly had in my pocket and started picking the lock to the stall.When I opened the door I saw a sight I thought I never see Travis Phelps the school bully, scrunched up in a stall and crying while trying to hide in the corner of the stall.I walked in the stall and turned and locked it again.
TRAVIS POV:
"W-what are y-you d-doing J-Johnson!"I stammered as Larry turned around and seemingly closing and locking the stall door."Finding out what's wrong with you Phelps, so what bugged you so much you the "Straight(Gay) A+ Student" ran out of class into the bathroom crying."Larry said suspiciously worried about me."Why do you want to know what's wrong with me."I said putting a little more bitterness than intended."Because I'm worried about you, and not just anything can make you cry so please tell me what's wrong."

———————-————————-———————————————
344 words sorry for the short chapter.
Anyway thank you soooooo much for reading this book.
Bye-Bye^-^