101

After Her Vision's shoot was over, Lisa arranged for them to return in secret. Upon returning home, Jennie and Sung-jae reported to YG while Lisa went directly to Manoban Entertainment to handle all the work he had accumulated over the past few days. While sitting in the office, a look appeared in his eyes; a thought had come to his mind. He immediately called Jisoo into the room.

"Yes, President?"

"Help me get in contact with LM's Executive CEO. I want to see him," Lisa instructed while signing some documents.

"Does the President want to order a wedding ring?" Lu Che guessed. LM stood for 'Love More'; it was a classic jewelry brand originating from Italy. It had over 100 years of history and its designs had always been famous for being unique and precious.

"You could say that..." After saying these words, Lisa lifted his head and warned Jisoo, "Watch what you say."

Jisoo smiled as he nodded his head and gestured that he would keep his mouth shut.

"However, even if you order it, Madam won't be able to wear it..."

"That's not something for you to worry about."

Since he intended on ordering it, he definitely had a way to let Jennie wear it without worries.

Meanwhile, Sung-jae and Jennie entered YG Entertainment. Seeing the two walk in, all the staff looked at them weirdly. Sung-jae and Jennie looked at each other without a word until they entered Kim Chungha's office.

"You've worked hard Jennie," Kim Chungha stood up out of her seat, walked over to Jennie and patted her on the arm, "However, we can't stop now. For the LM commercial that is scheduled in a couple days, LM has already sent over the details of the male celebrity you will be working with. It is the actor Lim Jae-beom. Jennie, he is currently one of the most popular actors, you need to take advantage of this opportunity to gain exposure."

Jennie grabbed the information from Kim Chungha's hands and smiled slightly.

"I'm familiar with this actor. Even though he's only in his early 20's, he's already had scandals with multiple women," Sung-jae said as he took the information from Jennie's hands and furrowed his brows.

"Creating publicity for both of you, isn't that a good thing?" Kim Chungha wasn't against the idea.

"But, you obviously know Jennie..."

Sung-jae did not finish his sentence, he knew Kim Chungha would be unhappy. She obviously knew Jennie already had a lover, yet she still wanted Jennie to create hype with this actor. Was this what Kim Chungha meant by giving Jennie the best resources?

"Then it's decided. I've organized for a dinner tonight with Lim Jae-beom. You guys go home first and rest. After you've readjusted to the time difference, I'll see you for dinner at 8pm."

Jennie turned around and took a glance at Sung-jae. She remained silent as usual. From an outsider's point of view, she appeared to be the type to just accept things without retaliation. But, Sung-jae knew, she wasn't going to create hype. If that's what she wanted to do, then she wouldn't merely be an A-Grade model right now.

"President Kim...do you have no confidence in me?"

"Jennie, you are already 26-years-old. If you don't hurry up, when will you achieve anything?" Kim Chungha used her age as a point. "I'm doing this so things would be easier for you."

Jennie's expression got colder, in fact, her gaze was piercing through Kim Chungha.

"President Kim..."

"I know, Jennie, you have your own plans. But, you need to trust me, this industry is dirtier than you think. No one would give up on such a great opportunity, including you," Kim Chungha cut Jennie off before she could say anything. She was using her identity as the CEO to pressure Jennie.