𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | Preview & Warnings

──────────────────────────

"Escipy? What's that? Is it food?!"

"NO! IT'S NOT FOOD! AND IT'S S.C.P! YOU DUMBASS MONKEY!"

"Why you gotta be mean!? You stupid cowboy wannabe!"

──────────────────────────
 In Which, a human's body turned to that of a tall, goofy, carefree, fun-loving, happy-go-lucky, food-loving, shaggy black-haired, ebony-eyed, overpowered straw hat wearing rubber joyboi badass.
──────────────────────────

"FIGHT ME YOU WEIRD BIG PEANUT!- HEY! STOP MOVING AWAY FROM ME AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!"

──────────────────────────
 And proceeded to take the world of cute and or perilous mind-bending, reality-warping, universe-destroying, insta-death-inducing anomalies by storm with their oh-so-lovable and chaotic presence alone.
──────────────────────────

"HOLY SHIT! I CAN STRETCH MY BODY LIKE THE REAL LUFFY! AWESOME!"

...

"Now the important question is... Can I also stretch my tongue out like a frog?"

──────────────────────────
 While hiding the fact that they know much, much more than what they initially led on others to believe.
──────────────────────────

"You smell tasty! Hey, glasses! Can I eat this orange jelly?"

"Scp-999 is not for eating."

"Aww... Can I have a taste then?-"

"No."

──────────────────────────
 As well as hiding the fact that they're not really who others viewed them as, behind a mask of a jolly, playful, gluttonous, rubber-laughing buffoon.
──────────────────────────

"I'm saying that guns aren't for THREATS; they're for ACTION."

"KYA!- I mean- *Cough* Please continue."

──────────────────────────
 Whilst also escaping some very (and I mean VERY) unwanted attentions and affections.
──────────────────────────

──────────────────────────🖋️WARNINGS🖋️──────────────────────────

🖋️WARNINGS🖋️
──────────────────────────

English isn't my first lingo so expect to be disappointed.

Book contains curses and innuendos so be warned. (Curtsies to those certain individuals)

Crackhead of an MC.

MC doing weird, stupid, and chaotic stuff to appease their ever-increasing boredom.

MC being weird and cringe.

The Memes.

Mc ignoring and saying 'Fuck you!' to logic, physic, and possibly everything.

The Author trying and failing to be punny.

The Fluffs.

SPOILERS 4 One Piece (I mean, MC got Luffy's power ((and more)) so yeah, expect them SPOILERS)

Different personalities and stuff to fit the story.

The FEELS.

Some yandere stuff/moments like sniffing, stalking, and other creepy/questionable stuff. Not a lot, per se, (that could possibly change. Who knows? ((Not even me knows)) but ima still put this warning here. (P.S: NO GRAPE ((Without the G)) in the story. Just ta let ya know)

Blood and Gore and stuff. (It's the SCP world we're talking about, so expect those and a lot of other mind fuckeries- I mean warnings that needed to be put here)

Slowass updates.

Half-crack and half-serious story.

More would be added (when necessary)

──────────────────────────
🖋️NOTE🖋️
──────────────────────────

✒ Started At: 01/04/2023

✒ Ended At: On Going