✾9✾(M)

In Min mansion ;
Jimin pov;
I am now in kitchen of Yoongi's house. After that conversation with him in the café. I thought for long time. I realized that it was nit only his fault but my fault too . I didn't listen to him next day. I should have been stay there and listen to everything. Now I gave him a second chance . I am living with him from past 1 month and I can confidently say he stole my heart with care and love. He leave chance for complain. He is changed now. I think I should start a new life with him.
(End of Jimin pov)
Jimin did his all work, he cooked beautiful dishes.

He cleaned the kitchen and went to there shared bedroom

He cleaned the kitchen and went to there shared bedroom.He share bedroom with Yoongi but not sleep with him because Minjun sleep between them. He entered into the room and saw the most cute thing in life. Minjun is sleeping on Yoongi's chest. Jimin smiled and moved toward them.
Jm: Wake up its 8 o'clock. Yoongi, Minjun wake up .
The both father son duo did some movement and open their eyes. Just a copy paste.
Yoongi is half naked. Minjun hugged Yoongi more tightly.
Jm: break fast is ready come down Yoongi.
Yg: okay you go I am coming with Minjun. And Eomma will come at 9 .
Jm: Okay. Packaging is ready.
Jimin left the room. Yoongi took Minjun over his shoulder and went to bathroom. They both got ready and went down stairs. So Yoongi's mother told them that they want Minjun with them for 2days as they want to spend time with their grandson. Jimin and Yoongi both agreed. Now at 9 in the morning Mrs. min is coming to take Minjun with her.

After breakfast, Mrs. min take Minjun with her. Jimin cleaned up everything. He changed his outfit after bath. Today is Saturday so weekend. Yoongi is hoi to stay at home.
Jimin came out from cupboard area with changed outfit. yoongi is sitting on bed checking some files in laptop. He is only wearing a trouser with calvin Klein edge showing.
Jimin is wearing a long shirt with shorts which is too much short.

(He is boy, ignore the nail paint) Jimin sat down in front of mirror

Jimin sat down in front of mirror. He started to dry his hair with dryer . His silky hairs are looking so beautiful in the daylight. Yoongi was busy suddenly his eyes fell on Jimin. Who is looking like an angel. Jimin started to use lotion all over his legs. Now Yoongi could feel the blood rush to his penis . Which bolted through his trouser. Yoongi gulped down a lump of saliva.
He put the laptop aside. Jimin is well aware about Yoongi's stare on him. He is smiling for his victory. He is proud of himself for having this much impact on him. Yoongi got down from bed and was about to run inside bathroom but....

Jm: wait. Yoongi stoped in his track. He turned around. Jimin got up put the the lotion in its place. He moved toward his husband with slow steps which is looking like sensual walk.
Jm : where are you going?
Yg: uhmm I-I am going to bathroom?
Jm: why? You have came out from bathroom just before me. And I took only 10 minutes for bath. In this minutes you again felt like going to pee .
Yg: Jimin I drank too much water today. So I am going again bathroom.
Jm: oh really? Then why are your penis is hard and bolted Yoongi?
Yg: huh?
Jm: I understood everything babé. Don't try to make any lies.
Yg: Baby I -I...
Jm: why so nervous?
Yg: Baby please I will loose my control please.
Jm: then loose it because I want it . I want to help you in every way.
Yg: Jimin it will make uncomfortable I don't want to....
Jm: I will not feel uncomfortable because in this days you never make me uncomfortable. I have thought for so long. It was not only your fault but mine to. I should have listen to you next day and make decisions. But I left you alone. I am sorry.
Yg: No but I was drunk.
Jm: It was just a incident. I want forget everything and want to start everything in new way. Yoongi please help me.
Yg: Then promise you will not leave you again.
Jm: never in my life. Because I love you.
Yg: I love you too.
Saying that Yoongi picked up Jimin like koala and started to kiss him. The hunger for each other started to increase through the kiss. Jimin hold a fistful hair of Yoongi's while trying to keep up with him (Yg) in kiss.
Yg placed Jimin on bed while broke the kiss. Jimin sat on and pulled down Yoongi's trouser. The pink, hard ,big and thick penis with red tip coated with white precum sprung out. Jimin kissed the tip gently. He looked up too see Yoongi eyes are closed mouth open. Jimin gave some little licks on the tip and took the half of the thing in his mouth. As he heard the groans left from Yoongi's mouth . Jimin smiled. He started to bob his head forward and backward. Yoongi is in cloud 9 . He is getting too much pleasure. Jimin hold on Yoongi's both thigh and increased the speed.
Yoongi : ahh Jimin aaaa..... Uhmm  yes yes just like this..
Yoongi fisted Jimin's hair and  and inserted his whole thing inside his mouth . He started to fuck him in his mouth .
Yoongi could feel the penis is going to leave all load. Jimin could feel the hot cum inside his mouth he pulled away and gulped down the cum. Jimin looked at yoongi looking like a handsome god. Lust took over Jimin . He started to undress himself. He unbuttoned his shirt and throw it somewhere.
Jm: please take me Daddy.
The word left from Jimin's mouth ad Yoongi felt his heart beat got faster.
Yoongi pushed Jimin on bed. Took his both legs on his shoulder. Yoongi took off Jm's boxer to see hard dick of Jimin and hole with leakig slick. Yoongi attached his mouth to the hole. He started to eat out Jimin.
Jm: ahhh ~ uhmmm Yoongi.... Babé....
Yoongi pulled away after eating him fully. He entered his two fingers in the pink clenching hole. The drool came out from Jimin's mouth.
The fingers became 3 the 4 . Yoongi pulled out finger and aligned his Dick in Jimin's entrance. Jimin is feeling so hot he started to jerke himself. Although it's minimum hard. Yoongi hold both Jimin's hand up and entered his thing.
Jm: Ahhhh ~ ahhhh.
Yoongi gave Jimin some time to adjust. After some minutes later he started thrust inside hole slowly but every thrust are so deep and hard.
Jm: Ahhh babé harder....

Yoongi started to fuck mercilessly which Jimin started love so much. He is in like heaven. He is getting too much pleasure.

With 4 rounds of pleasurable love making Yoongi stoped. And cleaned Jimin with hot and cold mixed water. Yongi laid down beside Jimin who is already went to dreamland  . Both naked figure touched. Yoongi hugged the naked figure of Jimin and went to dreamland too before giving peck on the crown of Jimin 's head..

To be continue....
Spray some hoby water.......