Daily chores 2

Kookie's mood was totally ruined by his husbands comment, it's nothing new though and he loves to annoy his strict husband.

He got freshen up and looked himself in the mirror and thought " holy moly, what a sexy figure you have got kookie, everyone one would head over heals for you  ." flips His hair and went to kitchen to make breakfast. After making breakfast he went to wake his love, yes his love his only son KIM HANUEL.

"my baby, Bubba hani get up,  you are getting late. " kook said by peppering plenty of kisses in hani's face..  But hani didn't not bother was in deep sleep.

"HANUEL GET UP. " deep voice echoed in the room and hand suddenly got up and ran to washroom leaving the pouty mommy behind.

" you look so hot when you are serious. " saying this kook walked towards his husband and put his arms around his neck and Tae raised his eyebrow knowing what's coming next.

He slid his hand around his lovely wife's waist and brought him closer  , kook closed his eyes as their lips were inch apart.

" Can you please serve the breakfast, hani will be here anytime soon. " tae said by freeing his hand from his wife.  Kook's eyes were popped well it's nothing new for them.
" can I serve myself in breakfast and please eat me out. " kook said by biting his lips seductively which made Tae to choke his saliva because he knows how naughty his wife is.

Before kook could continue his son Came out of the washroom and Tae took a chance and went to his son to make him get ready. 

They had their breakfast, hani went and sat in the car , tae was about to go out when kook pulled him and kissed him on his lips.  Tae held him by his waist and kissed back.  Both were kissing hungrily. Tae hands were roaming inside Kook's shirt.  They broke the kiss and kook started sucking Tae's neck Tae didn't Oppose Because it happens always. Kook always give hickey to tae to show that tae Is taken and no one will eye on him. 

"Dadda." Hani shouted and both taekook flinched, Tae ran to car but not before getting a peck from his beautiful wife.. 

Well this is the life of Kim jungkook,  he is 27 years old , wife of Kim taehyung who is 30 years old has a lovely kid Hani who is  4years. 
Taekook had arrange marriage and had kid one year after the marriage.  Taekook love each other dearly.  But the problem is with tae's strictness but kook doesn't care.  He teases his husband all the time..  Let's see how they deal with each other