5

After doing morning chores and and Sending kid and husband to their respective places.. Now dear koo was alone home and bored.

His savior jimin called him and asked him for shopping as new Brands of accessories has come in the market and as always they wanted to buy the first product

But as a good wify first kook has to ask permission from his dear hubby.

"Hello , yes koo? " tae said in the call.

"Umm.. Tae I want to go for shopping with chimmmy, kook immediately informed.

" I think before two days only you went for shopping with that midget of yours and overall you bought about five clothes of same color and all the other accessories which you have thrown out thinking it is destroying your natural beauty glowing skin" tae said in disbelief.

"tae.. Those were new products I didn't know that won't suit my beautiful glowing skin and about clothes what if one cloth is ruined, we won't feel bad because we will have other cloth same to same "kook said proudly.

Tae sighed in defeat Beacause he can't win over his wifey.

"OK you go but no kisses and making out for one week " tae said with a smirk.

"WHAT THE PUCK, HOPELESS UNROMANTIC JERK, how dare he " kook thought in horror Because he can't stay with out kisses and hugs from his hubby.

" OK I am not going and don't you dare to think that I am afraid of you ,just because I am not feeling to go thats why I dropped my plan " kook said and cut the phone with out a reply and poor tae sigh in disbelief followed by a chuckle.

Night :

Koo was giving our tae cold shoulder , koo was lying on the bed and tae was working in the laptop but suddenly koo put off the lights.

"kook, I am working I need light can you please switch it on " tae requested politely.

" God gave you hands I guess, make some use of it by switching on the light by yourself not only to finger fucking me with those hands of yours" kook told and entered inside the duvet but tae choked his saliva and lost in thought how beautifully he fuck his wife with fingers.

" koo, Mm.. Ac--tually I bro..ught something for you." tae said shuttering.
And within a second koo was on tae lap with a big smile.

" I know my hubby loves so much, now show me the gift " tae gave the gift and kook took it and was amazed BECAUSE it was a new and latest brand hand bag which didn't even come to maket which tae brought for him.

Koo became little emotional and kissed his husband like no tomorrow and about tae he was happy that his love liked his gift.

" you told me to use my fingers right, let me use it through out the the night " tae said in deep husky voice and started his work..

Kook knew it gonna be endless night and tomorrow he will have hard time but he loves it... That's what he wanted.