Chapter 23

Fatima cried in Zac's arms and he didn't have no problem letting her do so, he was there to comfort her and catch every single tear that fell from her eyes until she calmed down and was okay.

Fatima told Zac what transpired outside and Zac was upset that June had the nerve to show up to Fatima's house and insult her. He didn't even know June but already grew to dislike her for hurting his woman.

Fatima didn't have much of an appetite to eat breakfast so she didn't. Zac comforted her in the best way possible reassuring her that he got her. Fatima didn't wanna do anything but lay down with her man and be cuddled and Zac was down to do that with her.

That entire day Zac and Fatima laid down in bed cuddled with each other, watched movies and slept. Later that day Fatima had to get up cause she needed to go pick up Kaiser cause she knew if she left him over there the entire week with her parents he wouldn't make it to school at all.

Zac went home while Fatima went to get Kaiser and spent some quality with her parents.

Fatima got back home and prepared Kaiser for the next school day. She packed his book bag and picked out his outfit, although his hair was already done Fatima still wanted to neaten it up. Kaiser hated getting his hair done and will always cry every time.

"It hurts moma" Kaiser says through his tears

"Booga, oh my goodness I'm almost done baby" Fatima says "just one more and you'll be done"

"Okay hurry up moma"

"Oo-, don't rush me little boy" she says chuckling

"I'm just saying moma, I'm tired" Kaiser says

"I bet if you were over at Mimi and Popa's house you wouldn't be sleepy"

Just then Fatima's phone rang and it was Zac calling her on FaceTime, she set up the phone and answered it.

"Hey baby" he says "wassup lil man" he says seeing Kaiser

"Hi baby!"

"Hey ZeeTee!"

"You getting your hair done?" Zac asked Kaiser

"Yes, moma is doing my hair and she's taking long I wanna go to bed" Kaiser says "and she hurting me"

"Oh my God Booga you're so dramatic, I am not hurting you" Fatima says defending herself

"Ti stop hurting him" Zac says

"Babe I'm not hurting him-"

"Yes you are moma" Kaiser says

"Ti he says you're hurting him stop" Zac says "do you want me to tell her hurry up Kai?"

"Yes!"

"Baby hurry up, the boy is tired you can see it in his face" Zac tells her

"Now y'all both ganging up on me, this ain't right" she says laughing "besides I'm on the last one, he's almost done"

"and i don't know why he doing all that cause when I'm done here he still needs to take a bath before bed" she says and Kaiser whines

"Ti, hurry up and get him in bed"

"Y'all both a bossy, you nor Kaiser don't run shit around here!" Fatima says

"Oh I don't run shit?" Zac says smirking in the camera

"Don't even go there, you see Booga is right here" she says "where are you anyways?"

"I'm on my way back home"

"Oh I thought you told me you were already at home, where were you at?" Fatima asked

" I went to the gym with some of the guys" Zac said