Prologue

Makū POV:

I get up from my bed with a start and with the happiness that can come out of my blue eyes.Today I am very happy. Why? BECAUSE TODAY IS MY 6TH BIRTHDAY! TODAY IS THE DAY MY FATHER WILL MAKE ME KIBOU HEIR! Today I will be named the next king of the kibou kingdom!

I throw myself on my closet and ed I dress wearing a formal suit with a black shirt and black long sleeved trousers with a pair of leather boots along with a long jacket.

And I start running around the house and out the front door. But something strange happens, as soon as I leave the house I start to feel a strange chi that makes my throat numb with fear, what is it? In front of me tens or hundreds of soldiers who start killing and raping women and kidnapping children. I do not understand why? But in all this delirium I see my father in the distance and I start running towards him, next to him is my mother. As soon as they see me my father hugs my mother, I don't understand why but I can't blame him after all my mother is beautiful with her blue eyes and white hair with... a blood red tinge. My mother... falls to the ground without producing more chi, she is dead. I stop in place and kneel on the ground in tears, why is this happening? What is going on? I don't understand what is happening but my instinct tells me to get up and run towards the forest, run for my life. And so with a broken heart and tearful eyes I start running towards the forest, thanks to my ability to hear chi I manage to escape in the middle of the forest running for hours without stopping.

That night 1:30 AM:

I'm cold, I'm hungry, why? Why did it happen? Dad? Why dad? What have I done wrong? My heart is going crazy, I feel that cold sensation rushing from my lungs down to my throat, tears running down my eyes to my cheeks.

 It's all...all...my father's fault, that bastard must have done something in cahoots with this other empire. Of course, he must have made a deal to get support for the civil war in Kibou, that human failure is not even capable of settling a simple political issue by himself. THAT PIECE OF SHIT! I KILL HIM, THAT BASTARD I KILL HIM! A determined smile appears on my face, my eyes begin to feel like they are lighting up. Father, I'll have your head on a pike.

END