1.

Y/N's POV

As my fav song 'Boy with luv' plays at 6 in the morning, my new day starts with motivation from my 7 brilliant idols.
I get out of my bed, do my morning routine and wear my uniform -

'Y/N, please come down for the breakfast!'....

'Yes mom, coming'...

I went downstairs as my appa was having his breakfast and my younger sister sitting beside him, I sat on another available chair as I gently hit my sis on her head and giggled and she stared at me for a few seconds with a frown on her face.

After the breakfast my dad dropped me at my school and after bidding a bye to him I went in my most beloved place in the world.

Yes! My high school. You must be thinking that who likes to go to their high school but this school was something different and special. It had a huge campus with 2 grounds, friendly teachers, well maintained amenities, different competitions and activities & most importantly friends.

Speaking of which I spotted my friend Min A from a distance and hurried towards her. She was scrolling her Spotify, searching for something new to hear.

'Hey Min A! How are you?'......

'I was fine until someone named Y/N startled me to death' She said with a sarcasm in her voice. 😒

I giggled at her words and continued to walk with her.

'So Min, what are you listening to?'

'Oh, nothing actually. I was just searching for a BLACKPINK
song to hear, but it's like I've heard every single one of them so many times.' She said confused. (Yes she is a blink)

'Then I think you should hear some BTS songs for a change.' I intentionally said as I knew she only stanned Jungkook and very rarely listened to their songs. (But I don't hate her as she never calls herself ARMY anyways)

As I say the the sentence my bestie pops up from nowhere.

'Did someone say BTS!' She screamed right into our ears.

'Seok Hee-ah, calm down. It's not like they have come to our school or something.' I said while recovering from the fright I just got.

'Oh, I'm sorry.' She said while laughing on our condition right now.

We continued to walk to our classroom, getting in many students greeted us good morning as you know we are quite popular at school 😉.

I sat beside my bench partner, the class clown of our class.

'Hey Yoon Gi, good morning.' I greeted him as I settled myself down. (It was quite a coincidence that he shared the same name as SUGA though 😄)

'Hey...' he said while smiling at me. He wasn't actually a ARMY but liked the fact that he shared the same name as a very popular idol.