2.

*Next Morning

I woke up with the sunlight hitting right at my face. I heaved out a heavy sigh and walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I looked up at the mirror on the wall. The person I saw had been missing for many years. The eyes were red and puffy. Dried tears marked my cheek.

"So pathetic...." I said to myself letting out a sad chuckle. I got ready and went downstairs. I am glad school is over and now I don't have to face any bitches and untrustworthy people.

"Good morning dear! Do you want to have your breakfast?" Mom had this very bright aura right now, that I wish I also had.

Before I could answer my stomach growled very loudly assuring my mom about my hunger. Then I remembered I haven't eaten anything since I came back from college yesterday.

"Let's feed your hungry tummy." She said with a soft smile and went into the kitchen.

I sat on the kitchen island waiting for mom to serve.

"Mom, aren't you going to ask me what happened yesterday?"

"Why will I when I know you are going to tell me anyway? So are you going tell me now?"

I nodded and told mom everything that had happened. She looked a little taken aback by the sudden problem I was into. But she waited for me to finish. Once I did she spoke up.

"Y/N no matter what happens your parents will always be there with you. I know my daughter and she is not even a bitch let alone a slut. You know you have done nothing wrong. You did the right thing by confronting Seok Ah right then and there.

Me and your dad will have a talk with the school authorities about this. And we will also file a complain against Seok Ah for Slut Shaming you. But you need to stay strong. OK dear."

"Yes and thank you very much for believing me." At this very point I was so glad that I have a mom like my her. I started feeling a lot better. I ate the break fast and went into my room to pick a book to read.

*Time Skip
Evening

I was scrolling on my phone when I got a notification from the school forum. I opened it to see something I didn't want to see.

It was a Invitation for the school Prom night. It was this Friday. Which is two days away.

"Ugh! I don't want to go, and probably I will not even get a date for it." I muttered to myself not talking to anyone particularly.

Then I got a call from my professors. It was Ms. Soo. She was very close to me. She treated me like a her younger sister. I accepted it to talk to her.

(Italics is Ms. Soo)

Good evening Y/N.

Good evening Ms. Soo.

I heard what happened yesterday. Is everything OK?

Yes miss, everything is fine. You don't need to worry.

Of course I will worry! You have to go through all this even though you haven't done nothing. I know you're not that weak to break Y/N but people, no matter how strong they are need support time to time. Don't worry, me and all the other staff is already working on the complaint filed by your parents.

What!? They went for it just an hour ago. How come actions are been taken so fast?

We all trust you Y/N. You're one of the most precious students of our college. We won't let a random fake accusation risk your future.