Finally|| 18+

"Oh, yeah"
I heard Tinn mumble. He announced it infront  of the whole school but still forgot that everybody knows we're dating.
Just great

"What a cute idiot" I laughed softly.

"Cute, I know I am cute but I am NOT an idiot" He was pouting, he didn't do it for anyone except me and these small things he did for only me kept me assured that I was special to him. But honestly he was so cute that I just couldn't help myself from pinching his nose.

OUCH?!

"It hurt"I exclaimed as he slapped my hands

"It should"

"Aren't you too mean?" I said using my puppy eyes to which I got smacked on my forehead again. 

"Don't you feel sorry for me at all?"

"We'll you deserve it"

I mumbled something I couldn't understand myself.

"So, what now?" I asked after some moments of silence. We were at my house, so what should we do?

"We should just go back to the Uni, I guess."He answered 5 seconds of thinking

"Nah, I'm not in the mood."

"So picky" whispered Tinn while rolling his eyes.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I'm gonna take a nap" I said after noticing that we were still in the living room.

"We can't just skip our classes, can we?"

"Why can't we?" I smirked.

I rushed to the bedroom before he could answer cause I knew he would argue if he got the chance and I was surely not in the the mood to study chemistry and maths right now. He followed me as usual and sat on my bed while I was laying on it.

"Don't you wanna take a nap?"

"No"

"Come here" I held his arm and pulled him down beside me.

"What are you doing!!?"

"You know, I can't sleep without cuddling you"

__________\\__________\\_________
<>
"You know, I can't sleep without cuddling you"
He said as if stated a fact.

"How do you sleep when your not with me?"

"That's why your not only cute but an idiot too" He said stealing a kiss from me.

"I am not an Idiot, just to remind you my GPA is 4.0 , I'm a Chemistry Olympiad gold medalist AND I got 60 out of 60 in every single test, in every single subject."

"You forgot you moved in here with me, you remember everything except us" He said in sad and low voice, it was the voice he used when he was truly sad he had used the same voice while he was talking about his dad. 'Shia, how could I mess up so much' I cursed to myself.

________\\______________\\_______
<>
"Your forgot you moved in with me, you remember everything except us" I said with a voice which was sad? angry? even I don't know anymore. I saw him Process something but after this I was the one who couldn't process anything

KISS!

He kissed me not on my forehead, not on my nose, not on my cheek, he kissed me on the lips

"Huh?!!"

"I am so sorry, hon, I remembered but it slipped out of my mouth."

"....." I was speechless, he called me 'hon' for the first time.

"Are you still mad." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my neck and moved his body on me. I was laying on the bed on my back with my legs spread wide and him in between.

"Umm" Tinn moaned as our things touched but the damn clothes were still in the way. His voice sounded so sexy it turned me on , he kept moving his body on me. I kissed him on lips roughly? Gently? I don't care. He moaned in my mouth, I could feel the vibration. That's it, that was my last straw. I changed our position desperately, I was waiting to fuck him for a long time. We were still in our school uniform and Tinn was wearing it so tidily, I wanted rip that damn thing out of his beautiful body. I kissed him roughly and licked his earlobe earning a high-pitched moan. I moved to his neck claiming my ownership by giving hickeys. I sucked a spot on his neck which turned out to be his soft spot.

"Umm, Gun" He said while moaning

"Yes babe?"

"F-fast" He said blushing. The cute-sexy scene in front of me is driving me crazy.

"Sure" I smirked. I opened the first button, the second one, I'll finally see his beautiful body, the third one wouldn't budge so I just ripped the buttons.

"Gun!!" He cried in embarrassment.

I took out his shirt, he looked damn sexy and the hickeys as bonus.I licked his right nipple and sucked the left one while playing with the other. He made some muffled sounds. I went to his stomach then finally his cock.

"Wait, Gun" He stopped me from opening his half-pant. Did I make him feel too uncomfortable? I panicked a little.

" No you didn't" He read through my mind as usual.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Can I-I undress you?" He said awkwardly pointing his finger towards my shirt.

"Sure"I smirked.

He opened my shirt and stared at my abs for 5-6 seconds until I asked.
"How long are you gonna stare at me?" He smiled, embarrassed . I opened his belt and stripped him fully. I turned him to make him lay on his stomach and pushed his ass upwards. I licked his hole as he moaned to it. I slipped my hand under the pillow and took out a packet of condom and went to the drawer to take a bottle of lubricant. I took some lube on
my finger and asked-
"Ready?"
"Yes"
I pushed one finger inside his hole and started moving it in and out.
"Ah"
Tinn moaned sexily again and again
I pulled the second one in, the third one I repeated the same until

"Please, Gun, Want you-in me"

"What do you want" I asked teasingly.

"Your dick" I smirked at his answer.

"Look at you, so desperate" I said whispering in his ear.

I sat on my knees and unzipped my pants. I applied some lube on my dick and entered his hole. His breath hitched as he moaned loudly. I thirsted more quickly and harshly as he moaned louder and louder. I got up satisfied and tired after 4-5 rounds. It was 2 :39 am till we finished. I cleaned him up as we both fell on the bed after god-knows-how-many hours of tiring yet pleasing sex. I looked at the guy who was already asleep.

'How cute' I thought to myself looking at the sleeping guy.

"I love you" I smiled affectionately and held his waist close to mine, I closed my eyes and buried my head in his chest. I heard someone softly mutter——

"I love you too"

________________________________
NOTES:
* My god, I can't believe I wrote 1150 words of smut😳😏
*Please leave your thoughts in the comment section 🙏😊
BYE CUTIES😌😃😃

________________________________NOTES:* My god, I can't believe I wrote 1150 words of smut😳😏*Please leave your thoughts in the comment section 🙏😊BYE CUTIES😌😃😃

Here's a photo of Gun's cutie 🥰