chapter 1

Someone is checking herself in the mirror as she is totally dressed up wearing:

And that person is none other than one and only daughter of Kim's,one of the richest family of South Korea

And that person is none other than one and only daughter of Kim's,one of the richest family of South Korea..Kim Seokjin,college student and Probably the most gorgeous girl with perfect face and body..despite of being daughter of one of richest person she has her own dream of becoming an actress..why not!
Today is weekend so it's her day out with her friends....she faced her serious looking dad as she came downstairs...
"Where is my beloved daughter going today?"Mr Kim as he noticed his daughter well dressed...

"Nowhere dad just outing with some friends"she replied kinda nervously

"So what you thought about doing after graduation?".This question is not uncommon for her and the answer is always the same...she honestly replied"Dad I already told u guys that I want to be actress that's why I also joined acting classes in college"...

"Bullshit!!what acting?how many times I have to tell u to forget about acting!"

"But why dad it's my dream!from childhood!!"

"Dream of what??wearing short clothes and showing your body infront of many people?"..

"Dad acting doesn't mean showing your body or wearing short clothes!!"

"Or doing some scenes with random guys!!I just don't want clarification about acting!got it?"

"Dad you can't insult my dream like!!okay I don't want to talk about this topic anyway!"

"Okay don't talk about this topic with me!!talk with your future husband!!"

"What are you talking--"

"Oh I forget to tell you that I have already fixed your marriage with son of my old friend!"

"Dad you must be joking"she was more than shock you can say!!

"Oh my dear daughter I am not joking!they are also coming tonight for dinner!!I invited them!!"

"Dad you can't be serious about my marriage and also I am in college!"she can't believe what's happening,her dad can't destroy all her dreams like this in life;marriage is a very big responsibility and she is not prepared for all of this now...

"Of course I am serious!!Do I seems like joking with you??They are coming today so behave yourself in front of your future in laws and husband!!Remember it!!"the last part he said in a very serious tone..Without further saying anything she stormed out of the house shutting the door loudly...
Hearing the noise Mrs Kim came out "What's happening here?"

"Nothing just told your daughter about her marriage!!and she freaked out as expected!"

"Dont u think we are rushing??I mean look she is still in college!"

"Nonsense!Dont you dare to start now !!and I didn't told her not to graduate!!you just make your daughter understand that this marriage is good for her and also for our company!...Jungkook is a very hardworking,mature boy and also very handsome too!!Understand?"Mr Kim questioned kinda angrily as his family is not supporting him..Mrs Kim just nodded cause she know that there family is not like others..may be they are very rich but thoughts are very old fashioned and she can't do anything about it against his husband...

******

When she entered the restaurent her friends are already there Jimina and hobi...she went to the table and sat on a chair keeping her bag loudly ...noticing her face, her friends understand that something is wrong..."Why are you in such a bad mood??Something happened??"Jimina asked worriedly
"A lot of things happened !I don't know what to do!"..."Will u mind explaining us briefly so that we can understand?"hobi asked as she is also equally worried for her best friend...
"Dad fixed my marriage"..."what"both of them shouted in shock"this is not a time to joke around jia!"..Jimina said irritatingly..."that was also my reaction after hearing that but I am not joking;even they are coming today for dinner"..."what !you are still in college".."I know and what about my dream?"she stated "but most important above that is;what if the guy is rude or ugly or already have a gf and cheat with you after marriage or--".."enough"Jimina stopped hobi as she noticed tears in jia's eyes and quickly embraced her.."btw did u met him or seen his pic...I mean what if he is very handsome and supports you to achieve your dreams!don't think negative;be positive always".."no i didn't met him and I hope so what u told become true"she said smilingly between her tears.."and don't get pregnant too quick!remember you are only 21 (guys pls don't mind the age)and still left one year of college and also your dream"Hobia stated to lift her friend's mood...as they also know how much Jia loves acting and always dreamed about it..."yes!!and if he misbehaved with you call me,I will go and smack his head in wall"Jimina joked knowing how much soft hearted,lovable and easily breakable their friend is..."thank you guys for always be there for me!I love u both very much!"truly she is very much happy to have them as best friends since her childhood..."silly what are best friends for !!we also love u"..."now we think we should order some food "...she nodded and spent the time with her friends.....