Chapter 3

It's Wednesday....their engagement day today.. everyone is happy but not jia..she felt like her future husband is ignoring...no call no MSG anything...she is ready to go to venue where very private engagement party will go on....today she wants to look more beautiful for her future husband why she wore a beautiful lavendar dress

They soon went to the venue with her two best friends and family ..reaching there she started finding her fiance whom she found soon looking damn handsome in a white shirt along with black suit and pant...

He looked at her at the sametime..she smiled but the latter just turned his face away ...which made her sad...next month is their wedding she don't understand why her soon to be husband acting cold toward her after their so short make out in her bedroom?? ..but today she thought of getting an answer after their engagement... cause she can't take more stress...she is already stressed about her life,wedding,career,college...

After few minutes they are called on stage to exchange..and soon their is a big diamond on her finger telling her now she is no more single,already engaged with Jeon Jungkook and next month she will no more a Kim but a Jeon...all this makes her head throbbing in pain...seeing her pale face Mrs Jeon asked"jia are u okay?"

"Yeah!just stressed about college,exams then wedding..that's it!!"

"Oh you should go home and take some rest!"

"No no I am--"

"I am not gonna listen to you..I am telling jungkook to drop you at home...and don't worry about guests we are here!!ok,take rest"

Mrs Jeon went from there...she did'nt stop her cause it's a good opportunity to sort things with jungkook.

Now they are in car..no one has talked so she thought of asking first..she cleared her throat"so,how are you ?"

Listening such question Jungkook turned to her"I am fine,what happened to you?"

"What happened to me u told me what happened to you??why are you ignoring me like I don't even exist but next month is our wedding and we are engaged..."

"You...nothing..just busy with work?"

"U have someone surely that's why u are ignoring me like this..then why are u marrying me?

"I should ask this question ..if u already have bf then why are u marrying me?"

"What?who told u this bullshits?..I don't have anyone"...

"Don't lie ..that day when we first met and was on your room..your bf called and--

"Stop this..he is my FRNd and he already has a gf....we share a very good relation..and u thought that I am in relationship"she shaked her head..

"I don't like all of these..friend should act like FRNd ..."

"Uff ho jungkook he already has a girlfriend..so no need to worry "she came and sit on his lap"now are u still angry on me?"

He hold her tight and nuzzled his face in her neck"I was never angry ...just sad thinking that u are marrying me by force that's it"...he continued "U know what the feeling I have towards you is so foreign to me..I have never felt like this before...people always think I am cold don't have any heart even my parents always thought that I will never have partner in my life though I am thankful that because of them I have found you ..I really like u .."

She smiled "Me too and I want to say you something...but Now I have a doubt u gonna hate me and your heart will break.."

"No tell me what u want to say me..I want everything to be clear between us before marriage"he started giving small kisses which made her close her eyes .

"Jungkook I wanted to be -ahh "she moaned because he started licking and biting her neck "an actress..but my father doesn't want...he told me to take permissions from you and my parents in law ...so can I fulfill my dream even after becoming a Jeon?"

He stopped which made her more nervous before she said anything he replied"Its your life completely no need for permission but promise me that you will never forget your duty as a wife,daughter,mother of our future kids,and always remember that you are first daughter in law of Jeon family, Mrs Jin Jeon Jungkook,my wife"

"And mine only!!only mine!!your body,heart everything mine"..he tighten his grip on her waist and kissed her hungrily slowly his one hand went under skirt travelling through her inner thighs to her pussy ....which is already wet ..he inserted one finger which made her moan....he laid her in the couch and insert another two fingers while other hand started squeezing her breasts...."only mine"he mumbled before attacking her neck....she moaned and looked at his eyes which is filled with pure lust which proves he is not going to stop....but they have to they don't have any protection now..."jungkook stop"she said but later ignored instead he spread her legs and bought his face between her legs...which make her blush ....he literally started drooling at the clean shaved wet pussy ...he slowly started licking and sucking her clit which her back ached for pleasure "you are more sweet than I thought"....after eating her more than 10 minutes he again joined their lips.."you are definitely going to be the reason of my death..surely"...she smiled and hugged him.."let's stop here...let's go to my room and cuddle..ok??" .he nodded his head like a puppy...she chuckled...

They went to her room..she changed in her night suit and he changed to her dad's cloth...but jungkook can't stop himself ...his hand automatically went under her top ..messaging her breast.."jungkook I said cuddle..".."I am cuddling..it's my type of cuddle"...."but remember our parents are going to come!!if they sees us like this"...."then let them be...we are going to marry soon..don't they want grandchildren...I want three atleast .".."what ..are u serious??don't you have work??are we going to stay at bed all day?no way 3 kid!!!I will probably die"...."if u want I can stay all day at bed with you...and I want 3 children atleast "..."and what about my figure ...I want to be an actress I already told u".."u are already beautiful.amd with our children you will look more good..I can't wait till our marriage"..."okay and can't u slow down ...u are going to make my boobs sore..tomorrow it will look bad in college"...his face quickly changed from smile to cold ..he hovered over her"what??you are my fiance..your body is mine ..if I make it sore what's the problem then..whom are u going to impress??huh??..."off ho I am not going to impress ..it's just I will not be able to wear bra ..if u want to be go braless tomorrow then carry on"...he immediately pulled his hand "no no you are going college wearing proper dress...I will drop u tomorrow college "..."ok"....slowly they drifted to sleep cuddling with each other ...

Sorry guys for not updating so long..actually I was sick too much ...forgive me for this chapter as it is not so good ..please bear with me kindly !!and yes please stream "Seven"by our kookie🥺♥️♥️🙏🙏#btsarmy#jinkook💜(sry actually I mistakenly published it earlier without completing it)...