chapter 3

Liams pov

"I'm going for my night run!" I yell. "Please be careful Li!" Lily yells at me. "Love you too sis!" I yell back. I go outside and run around. Go back home and take a shower. I go to bed.

Next day
Liams pov

We arrive today with Lily. I don't see niall at the field and some how it worries me. In my last class i had 2 students they were abused at home but they were always late didn't listen to anyone. Niall is the opposite so that can't be it.

We get in and Ash walks to us. "Have you lads seen Niall?" We shake our heads. "I haven't either and it kinda worries me!" Ash says.

I walk to my classroom and get things ready. I go to the teacher room and sit down. "I found niall," Zayn says relieved too. "Where is he?" Ash asks. "Art classroom. He was drawing," Zayn answers.

Thank you god! "He didn't look fine tho," Zayn says. "Who is Niall?" Lily asks. "One of your new students. He won't be very social," Zayn says.

Nialls pov

I didn't know they'd be scared. I sneaked in this night. I didn't wanna stay home. I passed out 2 times but it's fine. The first bell rings and i go to class. I am before anyone else. That is normal but mr payne walks in.

"You look a little pale Niall. You okay?" I nod and continue drawing. The rest walks in slowly. We have sports first and i feel like i am gonna pass out again.

Harrys pov

I see how pale Niall is. He hasn't been this pale in a long time. He already changed before us. "Niall doesn't look okay," Tristan says. "He looks like he has seen a ghost," Louis says a bit laughing.

We start and Niall is always the fastest but now he isn't. He even stops. He stops now and passes out. Louis looks at me and everyone panics. So do i cus he was my best friend. "Everyone get back!" Mr Payne says.

He checks Nialls polls and he takes Niall to the hospital wing. I follow cus i might know what happened. The doctor lift up nialls shirt and i see the wounds. Louis comes closer and I can cry right now.

"Who did that to him?" Louis asks somehow worried. "Harry can we have a word?" Mr payne asks me. I nod and we go to an classroom.

"You were friends with Niall right?" He asks and i nod. "Do you know who could have done it?" He asks me. "He cuts himself and his dad abuses him! You can't tell anyone cus his dad has a lot of power in this school and you can't tell niall that i told you! He will kill me!" I say. "I won't tell anyone," he says.

I go back to louis. "I didn't know he had a lot on his mind," Louis says. "I know you didn't but you just have to keep it a secret," i say. He nods and we go back to class. Class is canceled for now.