chapter 5

Liams pov

That fear in his eyes. It was just like lily had when Zayn told us this. "Why not? You're not safe home," Ashton says. "I am! It's fine!" Niall says. "Niall i know you're scared but we are not letting you go home. Tonight you'll be staying with us and tomorrow we are gonna tell the cops and child protection," i say.

Lily looks at me worried. "No i am not doing that!" Niall grabs his bag and leaves. I grab my phone and call child protection.

"With Johanna Tomlinson how can i help you?" A kind woman voice asks. "I have a student, he passed out and it turned out to get abused. His name is Niall james horan," i say.

"How old is this lad? Where is he going to school and what class is it?" the woman asks. "He is 16 years school, the school is called spring hill High. he is a junior year. Anything else?" I ask. "Yes, is he in a class with Louis Tomlinson and a Harry Styles?" She asks. "Yeah he is," 

Louis's pov

Mom comes home. "Turn off the tv now!" She says sternly. I turn off the tv and we look at mom. She is so angry! "That boy that passed out. Was his name Niall James Horan?" She asks so angry. "Yes, how do you know?" I ask looking down.

Harry looks at me a little a angry but not very mad. "I just got a call at work from a Liam Payne. He said that he gets abused. I need an explanation NOW!" She yells. 

"Did you know this?" she asks. "I did. I just don't trust people with Niall! A lot of people have hurt him! Louis didn't know," Harry says very sad. 

"You should have told me harry. I'm not mad cus i get it but he can also live with us or with you. He doesnt need to live with strangers. They are gonna arrest his dad in the morning. Haz you can choose if he can live here or at yours," Mom says. 

Harry's pov

Then i want him to stay with me. "I'll give you the answer tonight. I am gonna eat home," I say. I grab my stuff and leave. I come home and see mom with Robin. "Mom they're going to arrest Niall's dad tomorrow but can Niall stay here?" I ask. 

"Niall is always welcome! We will pick him up at the station or at school," mom says. "Who is Niall?" Robin asks. "An old friend of mine. What are we having for dinner?" "I made pasta!" Robin says. 

We all love Robin home. He makes our food and he is always is home. It's nice to have him around and he can help me with my homework. He doesn't know niall and Niall doesn't know him. 

Nialls pov

I just walk around and I am not going home. It is also very cold but i got my food with me. It starts snowing and all i wear is a t-shirt. I see kids playing with their parents as snowball fights and stuff. 

I just sit at the roof of the school. It feels safer then home, my dad will kill me when i get home cus i am not home yet. I am so cold and it starts to snow harder. Harry and I used to play in the snow when we were little. 

Those were the only fun days in my life. Now someone cares about me and its scary. It's scary how much the teachers care about me. I lay down and hear a voice. 

"Niall you need to come," I look next to me and see Mr Payne. "What are you doing here? How did you know i was here?" I ask. "I came to look for you and Harry told me you like this place when it snows or doesn't snow," He comes next to me. "Come on Niall you are going to freeze to death," he says. "I am going back home tomorrow!" I say. He nods and we leave