Chapter 1

LMAO I FOUND THIS SHORT STORY I MADE IN LIKE SEVENTH GRADE ON GOOGLE DOCS SO IM SHARING IT HERE 

(imagine the fish to look like the merpeople in harry potter)

Eva loved the night time. She loved how the stars would shine bright over her house, or how it was so dark you couldn't see a thing. She loved sneaking around the house at night, getting all the snacks she wanted from the kitchen. But what she loved most about the night was the quiet. The sound of no one talking. The silence. She could just forget about everything in the silence. She could forget about her parents or her annoying siblings or those "friends" that weren't really her friends. She could be herself at night time. She could just be Eva. Soon Eva finally went to her bed and tried to fall asleep.

Eva went to school the next day with not much sleep, going to her first class half asleep. She walked in and went to her seat in the back of the class and stared out the window while the teacher talked about class and stuff. Once class ended Eva went out of the school for some fresh air. She walked over to the little pond near her school and sat down next to it staring at it for a little while. She watched all of the mini fish swimming around in it. Until she got ATTACKED.

She realized she was being attacked by...fish? Eva had never been attacked by fish before, she didn't know what was going on. All she could do was scream. She tried batting the fish away, but it didn't work. The fish were stuck on her like super glue.