chapter 4

Eva slowly made her way to the front of the castle until she saw fish guards. The fish guards were surrounding the exit so she couldn't get out. She tried to think of every possible way she could get out. Distracting the fish guards was the first idea that came to her head. "Help! The fish king has been hurt!" She yelled loud enough for the fish guards to hear.

All of the little fishes started swimming into the room with the fish king in it. Eva took this as her opportunity to escape. She went to the entrance and swam out. She started swimming and swimming along in the water, watching all the fish cars go by. She swam past them and didn't even try to swim out of the water, just trying to get away from the castle.

She swam and swam until she came to a stop. There was a little cross walk where the cars were driving. She waited for the cars to stop so she could go. The cars kept coming and passing her. She was scared that the fish guards and the fish king would catch her. Suddenly, she saw the fish guards and panicked. She crossed the crosswalk, not even looking for cars.

In the five seconds Eva couldn't see anything. It all went black. She went from running away from fish to now only being able to see black. Eva passed out from getting hit by one of the cars.