seven

POV:
barack and michelle are sleeping after getting LATE last night. michelle started to stirr from her sleep. she looked down to see barack laying between her legs with his head on her tummy. she smiled. "good morning, sleepy!" she rubbed his cheek. he groaned causing her to giggle. "baby! i have to pee!" michelle whispered to him. he didn't move. michelle lifted her hips disrupting his sleeping. "noo!" he grunted. "barack, please! i have to use the bathroom." michelle said. he let her go, rolling over. he was tired thanks to her. michelle used the bathroom and came back to bed. "what are you doing?" he asked her half asleep as she got on top of him. "wake uppp!" she grabbed chin. "i am up!" he mumbled. "oh really?" she raised her eyebrow. he felt her messing with his boxer but didn't think anything of it. suddenly he moaned out on pleasure. "mich...elle" he looked down seeing her in between his legs. she was going to kill him! "mmm" michelle hummed licking up his abs. gramps knock at the door. "who is it?" barack asked flipping them over, kissing michelle. "it's gramps! your mom said breakfast is ready!" stanley said. "alright!" he grunted pulling away from his girlfriends lips.
       "barack, honey you don't look good!" toot said to her grandson. "we got in really late last night." barack said as michelle yawned. "how was the movie?" ann asked. they didn't make it to the movie. both of them looked at the ground. "okayyy." ann said. "barack, son. how is teaching going?" gramps recused him. "it going good! right now i'm teaching my constitutional law session." barack said. "ohhh nice!" gramps smiled. "michelle....what is that you do at the university again?" gramps asked. "i'm a dean! I make sure the students and doing what they are supposed to academically and make sure the learning environment is good." michelle said. "so you hired him?" gramps chuckled. michelle laughed. "i was involved in the interview process, yes!" she smiled. "is she your boss!" maya blurted out. the table erupted with laugher. "no, i'm not your brothers boss" michelle said. "i'm more like his advisor!" michelle smiled. they finished breakfast and went to get ready for work. "babe, i'll be working late tonight!" michelle said from the bathroom. "okay. why? if i may ask." barack said. "because we have open house coming up this weekend." michelle wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. barack smiled at her.
"okay! i will bring you something to eat, later!" he said as they walked out the bedroom. "i would like that." she smiled. they told everyone goodbye and headed to the car. barack walked michelle to her office. "alright baby! i love you!" he kissed her lips. "i love you too!" she smiled, kissing him again! just then michelle's office phone rang. they parted going their separate ways.
Barack: Hey babe!
Michelle: Hi baby! what's up?
Barack: your office in ten? i have an hour till my next session!
Michelle: i'm on a conference call, barack!
Barack: comeeee onnnn! pleaseee! even if its a quickie.
Michelle: fine! no love marks this time cause i have a meeting this evening!
barack was at her office in now time. he needed her! he's got it bad for her!