part : 22

Louis was shocked seeing that guy
"what what ahhem ahem are you doing here" he shouted

Harry was confused too before he could speak anything the guy said

"Louis louis I was just passing by when I saw zayn he was talking to someone about your health I I was worried so I just came by to check"

"I I ahem ahem"
Louis couldn't speak anymore words.

Harry: who are you?
"I I'm arthur"

Harry was shocked he saw louis and he was not in a condition to say anything.

Arthur: can we.... we please talk tom
Please alone.

Harry felt heart hammer against it's ripcage when he heard tom, he went out straight crying.
Niall went to take some medicines he saw Harry and asked if louis is fine.

Harry: let's go home niall please
Niall: but but louis
Harry: he will be fine zayn is there I'm not feeling well.
Niall: ok but let's just inform zayn
Harry: please just come with me. otherwise am going alone
Niall: ok ok let's go wait I'll just give these medicines to the nurse.

They went home, zayn saw them and was confused what happened suddenly.
He went inside the theatre to check if louis was fine and saw arthur sitting beside him he couldn't control himself and grabbed his collar.

"What are you doing here you piece of shitt and how dare you enter this room get the fuck out of here before I call the guards"

"Louis please give a thought about what I said and take care of yourself I'll come again!!" and he left

Zayn: sorry louis I was talking to liam on phone and niall went to buy medicines.
and as soon as I saw them, they already headed out.
I'm sure harry might have known that he was arthur and I know that arthur might have said something to harry.

Louis couldn't speak anything and was crying.

Zayn: louis don't cry don't worry everything will be fine I'm here just be strong.

Zayn had a chat with the doctor and the operation was scheduled for the next day.
He informed niall about it.

Niall: harry he will be getting operated tomorrow. we will go but for now take rest and eat something.
"I'll but right now am going to my room"

Niall knew something was off but he didn't want to talk about it and went to his room.

Harry was worried about louis but also he couldn't stop thinking about arthur and why he came there.