Chapter 12

This chapter has a little bit of sexy time...just saying 😁
Its my first time writing so bare with me and I kinda felt embarrassed writing it and at the same time I felt shy 😂
Hope you like the chapter.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK POV

Today Simon and I are going on a date its our day. I have planned something simple so none of us get tired and enjoy the whole day and I have a little surprise for Simon.

I have everything I needed and I didn't let him help me so he doesn't get any idea of where we are going.

After getting up I asked Simon to change because we will have breakfast out and he did as he was told.

We said bye to the guys and left. I stopped at Starbucks and got in I ordered ice mocha with cheddar and egg sandwich and Simon ordered latte with baccon , gouda and egg sandwich.

We sat outdoor and ate in silence it was refreshing. Once we were done we left.

"Where are we going now?"

"How about shopping?" His eyes lit.

"So we getting matching clothes as you wanted?"

"Yes baby." He clapped his hands. My little baby.

After the breakfast we went to the mall. We did some shoppings I Did indeed need matching clothes and here we are getting some matching clothes and we got ourselves skechers shoes and I got one for Luke.

Then we went to book store I got some books for Simon since he loves reading.

"You don't have to buy me anything."

"But I want to spoil you please please please."

"Ok." He chuckled. I kissed him on his cheek.

After that I was craving for milkshake so we ordered oreo (as always) and mango milkshake.

Once we were done and none of us were really hungry so we skipped lunch and I took him to aquarium I paid for the tickets and it was on next level we took picture I just wanted this day to be one of our best one.

"I love you baby." He said in a soft quiet voice.

"I love you too babe I love you so much." I pulled him by his waist and captured his lips with mine. The kiss was soft and gentle someone cleared their throat we pulled back it was an old lady covering her grandson's eyes he was around 14 or 15 and glaring at us. She pulled the guy with her but he turned looked at us and did the mini heart with his index finger and thumb we chuckled and I did return him the heart.

After that I drove us to cinema we choose horror movie I got us popcorn some snacks and drinks. The movie wasn't scary but I loved how Simon held my hand and arm , and how he jumped a little every time there was scary scene.

As we walked out.

"Thank you for today." He kissed my cheek.

"Its a long night baby." I winked he blushed. After that we went to the beach sat there and talked random stuff the weather was nice we just stared at the sea and how kids were playing with the water.

"I wish their childhood isn't bad." I held his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to be a child at the young age." I was sorry.

"Being abandoned at young age isn't fun at all. It was hard for me and being an orphan didn't help maybe I never told you this but my life in orphan wasn't easy at all. There was someone who hated my guts and the awful memories weren't at all good but I was grateful when I ran away at age of 17 and that's when I met Philip and I am grateful to him and to you also. Thank you for choosing me baby." I pulled his hand towards my lips and kissed it.