chapter 3

Btw guys drashti meri irl bestfriend ka naam hai to agar usko pata hota ki maine usko 1 bura character bataya hai ya phir mai wattpad stories likhti hu to vo mujhe bohot peet ti😂💀 but achha hai use na ffs ke baare mai pata hai na hi wattpad lol😂

Ok sorry for bakchodi..... continue.

Gautami was going to her class when suddenly a pair of arms dragged her into an empty corridor.

It was all dark and she couldn't see who it was.

Gautami- k-koun hai? Aur mujhe idhar kyu laaye ho?😰

???- baby,mujhe pehchana nhi?😏

Gautami- A-aditya?!😨 t-tum m-mujhe yaha k-kyo laaye ho? C-chodo m-mujhe😲😫

Aditya-*tightens the grip of her wrist* ese kese chod du?😈

Gautami- look aditya, till flirting it was fine. But i don't like u and i can't be ur gf.😢 please let me go.

Aditya- tera vo hero nhi hai idhar. Ab koun bachayega tumhe ha baby😈😏

(Yaar mera dil kyo itne zor se dhadak rha hai dar se ye likhte hue?😨 and like chee what am i writing,cringe x 100 hai yaar. sehlo thoda🌝)

Gautami- plz aditya ye thoda z-zyada ho rha hai... plz mujhe chod do. Look,we can be f-friends if u want but not more than that.😢😰

(Aage ka hint ye hai ki, tum log ko scene itna pasand nhi aayega but yahi story hai so sorry😅)

Aditya pinned gautami to the wall. (Yaar mai ye likhte hue dar rhi hu yaar. Gautami ki jagah pe mai apne aap ko imagine kar rhi hu to dar lag rha hai yaar😢😩) gautami tried her best to free herself from the grip of  aditya but failed. She was getting more and more scared by the moment. She tried to scream but he covered her mouth with his hands.

She internally hoped someone would come and save her. She tried so hard to push aditya but she had very less strength than him. She screamed abhyudaya's name from inside........

He slowly came close to gautami. Gautami closed her eyes. Tears fell down her face. She hadn't thought that her first kiss would be forced and unhappy. She thought abt her reputation. It would all be ruined. How would she show her face to others. Especially abhyudaya and mansi.

And aditya kissed her. It was the most painful thing for gautami. She didn't kissed him back. He let her go.

Aditya- ab to tumhe mera hona hi padega. Bhag ja. Lekin 1 din to tum aaogi hi.😈

Gautami slapped him hard and ran from there. She skipped her class (bunk nhi kahugi coz bechari ko dukh hua hai. And yeah only 15 mins were left before free period was there of both abhi and gautami. Even mansi.) She sat in garden and weeped continuesly. She couldn't handle herself. That aditya ruined her first kiss. Maybe now her reputation will be also ruined. She was broken. How will her parentsreact if they come to know abt this kiss?!

15 mins passed by and she was still crying over there. On the other side, abhyudaya told gautami to meet him in the cafe for hanging out after his lecture. So he went to cafe but didn't found her there. He searched in the library and every place she could be. But he didnt found her. Mansi joined him for the search. They called gautami multiple times. But she didnt recieve any calls.

Abhyudaya was worried as hell. He had a sus that something bad had happen but he composed himself and told himself of thinking positively. Same was with mansi. She was worried that her bestfriend might have experianced something bad. Negative thoughts clouded and swarmed her. they skipped all their lectures and tests to find her. They were genuinely worried now.