QB&RR BF&GF *EDITED*

(Troy's pov)

Bella just asked me what are we "do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend" she had pretended to think about it until she said yes. She said yes. She said YES. I just kept saying this in my head it wasn't until I felt a pair of warm lips on mine that snapped me back into reality. I kissed back with so much vigor. After we had separated, we decided to head to Bella's house.

(Bella's pov)

(Author's note)

*Ok there is nothing smutty but just a bit intimate ok just a little warning.*

After that, we headed to my house, and once we got in I said hi to my mom then I dragged Troy to my room. Once we got there he pushed me on my bed; then we started to get a little bit more intimate. His tongue brushed against my lips asking for entrance that I most definitely allowed. Things were about to go just a bit further then there was a knock on my door that made use split apart. I went to open my door, there I saw my mom, in my head I said 'thanks mom' she said "Troy your mom called and asked if you can stay here for a couple of days because she is going on a business trip and won't be back until next Monday afternoon" all through that I just stood there and just smiled. Troy said "ok," my mom said that if it was ok if Troy could sleep in my room with me, I said yes she left I went back over to my dresser to get my pj's, I went into the restroom to change. I then walked back into my room and went over to Troy to say goodnight and kissed him. Then I crawled into my bed with Troy's arms around me and fell into a peaceful sleep.

(Author's notes)

Hey guys just finished editing this chapter. Hope you enjoy it.