Kuraima x Clarice🍋

Uhh just a reminder, idrk Kuraima's nor Clarice's personality and shit so deal with it😈
Enjoy~

It was a warm, sunny morning, the mixture of the orange and white sky were quite peacful for the tall, mannequin's katana training. The tall mannequin's name was Kuraima, he was pretty hardworking when it comes to training and fighting. He's very shy and nervous in general. Kuraima was currently training for his next fight which was coming up in a few days. Kuraima was holding his large black katana, slashing through the training dummies, gripping onto the katana.
Once Kuraima was halfway done with his training, the fresh morning breeze slightly tilted his hat upwards, almost blowing it away. Thankfully, Kuraima caught it just in time as he let out a sigh of relief, he placed his katana down next to him as he sat down on a nearby bench wanting to get some rest. Kuraima looked up at the sky, the orange and yellow blended really well which calmed Kuraima down.
Kuraima was looking up at the sky waiting for someone or something to happen, he let out a sigh as he got up and grabbed his katana and continued practicing. The leftover fighting dummies dropped onto the ground, sliced in half, their cotton coming out of their fully opened wounds. Kuraima wiped the sweat off his forehead due to his hardwork, his arms and legs were slightly shaky so he wanted to get some rest. He put his katana in its case and turned around to see a familiar someone..

"C-Clarice?!" Kuraima squealed in excitment, running towards the familiar someone with opened arms.
"No, you fucking dumbass." Kuraima felt a hand on his chest stopping him, he heard a familiar voice, looking up to see perhaps who it was.
"Oh, its just you, Karl." Kuraima's happy and cheerful tone instantly became gloomy and sad.
"Hey, no need to be so blue, besides, i brought your little girlfriend along~" He chuckled to himself, Clarice popped up behind Karl waving at Kuraima as she smiled. He ran towards her, hugging her tightly running his fingers through her dark red hair.
"Alright alright, ill leave you two lovebirds alone, toodle pip!" And just like that Karl vanished into thin air leaving both Kuraima and Clarice clueless. Kuraima held Clarice's warm, soft hands, slightly blushing just happy that she's finally here.
"I watched you training this whole time you know?" Clarice smirked, running her pointer finger down the mannequin's chest, feeling his heartbeat.
"Wait,really?! how come i didn't see you then?" Kuraima tilted his head raising his eyebrow. Clarice just shruged in respone, slightly giggling.
"And i gotta say, you're very good at fighting i think you deserve a little reward." Clarice lowered her voice as she looked at Kuraima and winked
"H-huh?! What do you mean?" Kuraima's blush spreaded across his face, his breathing becoming slightly faster.
"Oh, you'll see, now close your eyes.." Clarice put her hands over Kuraima's eyes making sure he doesn't see a thing.

She walked him towards the changing room, locking the door behind her. Kuraima looked around the changing room, not knowing what's about to happen to him.
"So, where's the rew- WOAH!!!!" As Kuraima turned around behind him, he noticed Clarice without her top, only wearing her white bra and underwear.
Kuraima quickly stepped back, his back hitting the wall as he slid down.
"Don't be so overdramatic." Clarice kneeled down infront of Kuraima, her free hand rubbing up and down his chest. Kuraima's breath hitched as Clarice started rubbing his waist.
"C-Clarice, what are you doing?" Kuraima asked as Clarice took off her bra, letting it drop on the floor. Kuraima started admiring her body, staring at her exposed breasts. Clarice grabbed Kuraima's hands, putting them on her breasts letting him play with them.
"Im giving you your reward silly!" Clarice chuckled to herself, letting out a small moan as Kuraima rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. Clarice slowly started to undress Kuraima, dropping his clothes on the floor. Kuraima noticed that he was completley nude, covering his nudity with his free arms.

"Oh come on now, no need to be shy, im not gonna hurt you or anything." Clarice reassured, seducivley. Kuraima hummed in respone as Clarice slowly took off Kuraima's boxers, he flinched as he felt Clarice's cold hand rubbing his thigh. Clarice sat on Kuraima's crotch, leaning towards him and kissing him. Kuraima's eyes shot wide open when he felt Clarice's tounge touching his, he put his hands on her hips as she started grinding on his dick. Kuraima moaned and whined inbetween kisses, a string of saliva dripping down their chins as their breathing was in sync. Clarice got closer to his neck and started leaving deep kisses on it. She slowly sat on his dick, lining it up with her vagina. She then started riding the desprate and whiny mannequin as he held her waist, Clarice nibbled his neck and leaving hickeys while riding him.
"P-please be careful, haAh- its my first ti-AACK!!" Kuraima yelped in pain when Clarice bit his neck, litearlly.
"Aah, im so sorry!" She quickly realized what she has done,filled with slight regret. Clarice stopped playing and teasing his neck as she focused on him, kissing him on the lips and patting the back of his head. Kuraima instantly calmed down, giving Clarice a genuine smile. Clarice gave a heartwarming smile back as she slowly started jumping on his dick holding onto his shoulders. Drool started coming out of Kuraima's mouth as he was watching Clarice's breasts bounce, which was mesmarizing for him. He soon felt his climax taking over, which made him drool even more. Clarice got off his dick, sitting on his thighs. Kuraima was breathing heavily as he felt Clarice's hand grab his dick, she started moving her hand up and down. His dick leaking with pre-cum, Clarice gave his tip a few cat licks until she put his dick in her mouth, whole. Kuraima flinched, slightly gripping her hair, moving it up and down. Clarice sped up her pace, bobbing her head up and down while jerking him off. Kuraima whined out Clarice's name one last time,cumming a big load in her mouth.
"A-ahh,im so sorry!!" Kuraima apologized,quickly hugging her even though she managed to swallow it all.
"Its fine, don't worry about it." Clarice responded, kissing him on the lips.
They both got up, helping each other put on their clothes. Kuraima wrapped his arms around Clarice's waist, holding her tightly as he felt her heartbeat.
"Thank you, you were amazing you know that?" Clarice looked up at Kuraima as dark red blush spreaded across her face, hugging him tightly.
"O-oh, thanks.. You too" Kuraima responded, his voice cracking slightly.
"I love you, Kuraima."
"I love you too, Clarice."

THE END
Ermm, i hope yall enjoyed this fic idk but
The updates are gonna be a bit slow because im busy and MY BDAY IS THIS SATURDAY YIPPPEEEEEEEEE
Okay byeee★~(◠ω◕✿)