Where am I ?

Rachel loved hearing stories that her mother told her when she was little. The stories had magical creatures like dragens, Unicorns, mermaids and a huge kingdom where there were royal people. She always believed in those even when she grew up. Now she was currently 13, she often gets bullied because of how she believes in the stories her mother told her when she was little. Rachel was walking in the hallway when she suddenly got a hit from the back. OW! She said. "Well well who do we have here", asked laya in a mean way. "Listen laya leave me alone you can't bully me just because of a stupid reason", Rachel stood up for her self. "The only thing stupid here is you so don't talk back to me", Laya said. Laya left after she made Rachel cry yet again. Rachel locked her self in her bedroom after she got home from school. 'KNOCK KNOCK ', "Rachel are you okay open the door it's time for dinner", Her mother said in a concerned tone. Rachel came out having puffy eyes and asked her mom "Mom is it wrong to believe your stories are real". "Of coure not you can believe in anything you want there's nobody stopping you from it", her mother replied. "But mom I get bullied because of that", Rachel said. "Bullying won't last long if you stand up for yourself until they decide to leave and I have a suprise for you and I'm sure this will lighten up your mood", her mom said pulling out a book. "No way is that the new fantasy book", Rachel asked in an excited tone. "Yes you can read it after dinner", her mom said. "Thank you mom I love you", Rachel said and her mom smiled. After dinner Rachel started reading the book halfway through she fell asleep. In the morning Rachel felt like something was sniffing her so she suddenly woke up. She was shocked to see a huge black dragon near her. She was so scared that she couldn't speak. She stayed still and the dragon left when it heard a signal from a forest. She got up and looked around and the place was so magical something like she never seen. "Wow it's so beautiful ", she said under her breath. She stared at the view for a while until a sudden realisation hit her " Wait Where am I ? ", she shouted with a mixture of emotions in her mind.

BOOM...