The First Time We Saw Each Other

Freddy's POV- Hi my name is Freddy and i'm 23. I'm a singer and dancer i work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place with my best friends: Roxy, Chica, and Vanessa Roxy Instrument is a green keytar. Chica's Instrument is a guitar and back up singer and Roxy we been looking for another member of the group.

Time skip 4 months

Monty's POV-(btw Monty's 25 in this story) I was looking for a job then I stopped at a pizza place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place and it said they were looking for another member of the group. So i wanted the job and i got in and they asked if i have an instrument or i need one i told them i have one and they said do i have it and i said no its at my house i told them that my i instrument was a yellow-colored guitar with black stripes and they said come to tomorrow with it then i saw this cute guy show up they all introduce themselves and we got to know each other more.

The Next day

Freddy's POV- We all were practicing our new song and it sounded great i said "We could take a break and go to the arcade downstairs and play some games for a little bit" They all agreed and we went downstairs Me, Roxy was doing a dance challenge and the winner was me. She was panting and asked me "How *panting* Did *panting* You *panting* Win?!?!" i said "I already told you that I used to be a dance teacher remember?" she said " Oh yea guess i forgot my bad" i said "It's fine" i looked over to Chica a Monty they were playing a race game Monty won the game Chica asked Monty "HOW DID YOU WIN I ALL WAYS BEAT THIS GAME" Monty said" I been playing this game for a long time so i would have more experience" i said "We should go back" then we where all upstairs Roxy said "How about a sleep over today" we all agreed and she said "My place at 8:30" we all said okay then we went back to practice.