The Concert

A/N So I'm back I have been stuck in school doing work and homework so sorry if i haven't been posting on to the story

●・○・●・○・●・○・

Freddy's POV-

I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my back "Ow!! ugh my back!" i just remember what happened last night i started blushing i look over to my side and looked at my sleeping boyfriend "Aw he looks handsome" i looked at the time i remembered that we have a concert today i got my phone and called Roxy.

Roxy's POV-

I heard my phone ringing and I went to my phone and answered "Hello" "Roxy do you remember that we have a concert today!!!!" "Oh shit we do!!! i totally forgot when does it start!?" "At 8:30" I looked at the time and its 9:30 am "Ok we still have time we just have to meet up and get our instruments and then drive to the concert got it" "Ok i will wake up Monty you call Chica" "Ok wait what your with Monty right now aw that"s sweet" "S-shut up" "Ok i'll call Chica" a few minutes later i called Chica and she said she will meet up with me at my place.

Freddy's POV-

After i finished talking with Roxy i went over to Monty and tried to wake him up "Monty wake up" i tried 6 times until he finally woke up "Mm morning baby boy" "Good morning  Monty, we have a concert today we have to get ready roxy and chica said they will meet with us in a few minutes" "alright your back ok though?" " *blushing* Shut up!" " *chuckling* what its  just a question" "I'm fine though thx for asking".  We washed up and went out the door we got in his car and started to go to the pizzaplex. We got out the car and we saw chica and roxy and our bodyguard vanessa "Hey guys where here lets get our stuff and hit the road !!" we went inside and got all our stuff Then I got our Toyota Fortuner we got in and vanessa started driving. We practiced some of the songs and were going to sing, after 3 hours of practice chica went to sleep on roxys shoulder and soon roxy fell asleep later i felt like throwing up so i rushed to the bathroom and started to throwing up Monty rushed in the bathroom and started to pat my back "Are you ok baby boy?" i kept throwing up in the toilet until i felt better i washed my mouth out and went back to my seat "You ok babe?"  "Yea i'm fine just tired" "Go take nap ok?" "Ok."

7:43 pm

Monty's POV-

It was 7:43 freddy was still asleep and roxy and chica was upwe were all talking until we heard feddy woke up from his nap "Hi guys" "Hey, how was your long nap" Chica said "Good what time is it?" "It's 8:15 where almost at the concert so everyone get dressed" i said a few minutes later we were dressed.

Roxy's Outfit