Captain Deadbeard Crusty GW Mansion HILARIOUS

Super Brainz, General Supremo, Dr. Patient, All-Star Zombie, Electro Brainz, Toxic Brainz, Party Brainz, Cozmic Brainz, Soldier Zombie, and Super Commando were all staying overnight in Captain Deadbeard's bedroom.

"I'm sure this will be the time of our undead lives, when we're all trying to sleep through Crusty screaming himself hoarse at 4:30 in the morning for his bowl of crunchies" Super Brainz said.

"Huh?" Toxic Brainz asked. Captain Deadbeard, who was heating up seafood, turned around. "Crusty thinks that at 4:30 in the morning, it's time for his birdseed. Try to sleep through it" he said. 

"By the way, where did you get your hair cut?" General Supremo asked. Just recently, Captain Deadbeard went overseas to get his hair cut. "Oh, I got on a Cruise and went overseas to a tropical Island and got my hair cut. I also got a deep tissue massage with heated stones" he said. "Woah, that sounds so amazing" Toxic Brainz said. "It was, because I didn't have to do Garden Warfare" Captain Deadbeard said. "How much did you have to pay for the entire vacation, and the haircut?" Cozmic Brainz asked. "Oh, I'm about $5, 200 deep" Captain Deadbeard said, still facing the microwave. The rest of them choked on their spit at that.

"I was asking, because I need my hair cut" General Supremo said. "Oh, I'm not telling you. It's a private Island" Captain Deadbeard said. His microwave beeped. "Okay, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude" General Supremo said. "No, I wasn't mad at you. I'm just not telling you" Captain Deadbeard said stiffly. "Dinner is ready".

While everyone sat on the bed and ate seafood, which was all that Captain Deadbeard ever ate, were li'shrimps and fish portions, Crusty decided to jump up on the bed. "Oh, um, Crusty's on the bed!" Dr. Patient yelled. "Nope, nope, NOPE, NOT TODAY, SATAN!" Super Brainz screamed at the top of his lungs, and threw his plate of food over his head behind him. He ran off the bed, not having it today.

"Get over it, seriously!" Captain Deadbeard yelled. Crusty snatched a fish portion off of General Supremo's plate and ran with it. "What--Crusty! No, that's not yours!" General Supremo gasped, starting to laugh. Toxic Brainz laughed so hard he was out of breath after.

"Okay, everyone, just EAT DINNER!" Captain Deadbeard screamed, mad now. "Crusty, stop bothering them! Come here!" he yelled, as he wrangled his parrot in his arms. "Stop worrying about the bird, and just eat! Crusty, what is this?" he shouted, as he got some of General Supremo's dinner from his mouth. "EEW-UGH! Oh my god, that's disgusting!" Captain Deadbeard screamed, and got it on the bed. "Now it's all over my bed!" he yelled. His hand was covered in fish wad now. He made a disgusted noise in his throat and got up to wash his hands.

"Stop being scared of the bird, and--Super Brainz, get back on the bed!" Captain Deadbeard yelled, as Super Brainz ran out of his bedroom, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Crusty swallowed the rest of the delectable fish portion and jumped back up on the bed. Super Brainz came back in a second later, terrified of Crusty.

(Finish part later).

At 4:30 in the morning...

At 4:30 in the morning, Crusty thought it was time for his bowl of birdseed. And the problem was that it was really hot in Captain Deadbeard's bedroom, so he had to leave the door open.

Crusty ran and jumped off the bed, and started screaming his throat raw for his bowl of crunchies. And literally, everyone woke up. "I can't wait to wash my hair in the morning, it's so greasy and disgusting" Super Brainz said.

"It is 4:30 in the morning! Crusty, I am not feeding you yet!" Captain Deadbeard yelled. Crusty kept scream-growling like no tomorrow when he realized he wasn't getting fed. All-Star Zombie took a ginormous breath. "I HAVE FOOTBALL IN THE MORNING!" he screamed angrily. "Wait, you do?" Toxic Brainz asked. "Yes!" All-Star Zombie shouted. 

Then, when Crusty realized that no one was taking any of his garbage, he screamed so loud and hard for his crunchies that he damaged his throat and went hoarse. "That bird is going to pass out" Electro Brainz said in the dark. Captain Deadbeard covered his face and sighed, as Crusty wouldn't stop screaming and growling. "He's going to wake up this whole Mansion, if he doesn't shut up" Captain Deadbeard said. And he tolerated this every...single...night.

Captain Deadbeard laid there, wondering why he loved Crusty unconditionally, as Crusty dragged his heavy, ceramic water bowl all over the floor to make sure he was heard. "Oh my god" General Supremo said. Crusty went back to scream-growling as loud as he could.

Then, he jumped back up on the bed and climbed on Captain Deadbeard's chest, then squawked loudly in his face. "You have the most disgusting breath in the entire Universe. It smells like spit and birdseed" Captain Deadbeard said to Crusty.

"How?" Soldier Zombie asked. "How? It smells like mashed up birdseed that's been left in the garbage for ten days and neglected to the point of no return" Captain Deadbeard said, as Crusty claimed on his face and his claws stabbed his face. He started eating his hair and ripping it out with his beak. "I can't even breathe" Captain Deadbeard said from underneath Crusty. His parrot sat down on his face, and Captain Deadbeard struggled to take a deep breath. "I love having a Parrot".

"How can you breathe like that?" Toxic Brainz asked. "I can't" Captain Deadbeard said, muffled.

A moment later, Crusty got off of his face and ran and jumped back off of the bed, then went back to screaming and growling like no tomorrow.

"It is literally taking all of the energy out of me to be patient with that bird, Captain Deadbeard. I want to strangle him" General Supremo said, and Captain Deadbeard threw his hands up, exasperated. "Well, Crusty thinks that he is starving to his death and wasting away at 4:30 in the morning" he said, also done.

"Can't you lock him up in his birdcage, or something? I am about to go deaf, and my head hurts from that Parrot" Super Commando said. "No, because putting him in his cage won't get him to be any quieter" Captain Deadbeard said, getting frustrated. Crusty ripped all of the sheets off of the bed and started clawing them to shreds, still screaming and growling like no tomorrow. Then, he threw his water bowl against the bed with his beak repeatedly, and it kept making horrifying banging noises against the bed until All-Star Zombie was DONE.

"Can I put your Parrot outside? Will that shut Crusty up? I have Football at 7:30 in the morning" he said loudly. "What? No, you can't put him outside, it's freezing outside!" Captain Deadbeard yelled, and All-Star Zombie sighed deeply at that. "Don't worry, I wish. Then if he was outside, he could scream-growl to his heart's content, and we wouldn't have to hear it" Super Brainz said.

Then, Crusty scream-growled and started shoving his litterbox all over the floor. "Oh my god, WHAT has gotten into that bird. Captain Deadbeard, DO SOMETHING, before he wakes up everyone else in the Mansion!" Cozmic Brainz cried.

Captain Deadbeard sat up and smacked the bed. "Crusty, stop it!" he hollered. Crusty squawked. "There, did that help? I chastised Crusty to stop it, and now he probably, most definitely, has sweaty breath after being chastised. Everyone, go back to sleep" Captain Deadbeard said, and sighed and threw the covers over himself. All of the Zombies went back to sleep. As soon as it was deafeningly silent in his bedroom and all you could hear was everyone breathing, Crusty went back to screaming and growling and yelling like absolute no tomorrow, until he coughed and couldn't breathe from all of his screaming and growling. Super Brainz sat up. "Oh my GOD! BE...QUIET!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Toxic Brainz sat up and gasped and slapped his hands over his mouth. "Super Brainz, shut up, everyone is asleep!" He whisper-cried. "That was too loud. Unecessary" Captain Deadbeard said sternly and loudly. "I'm sorry" Super Brainz muttered.

All of a sudden, they heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom. Toxic Brainz gasped. "Be quiet, everyone, shhh! Dr. Zomboss heard us!" he whisper-yelled in the dark. "Wait, he did? Is he coming?" All-Star Zombie whisper-shouted, way too loudly. "Yes, we're all dead now, because of Crusty. Dr. Zomboss is going to come in here and kill us, because we probably woke up the whole Mansion, thanks to Super Brainz screaming at Crusty to be quiet, at the top of his lungs" Toxic Brainz said. All of a sudden, they heard Dr. Zomboss coming closer to the doorway, and he cleared his throat. Captain Deadbeard waved his hands and gasped. "Shhh! Everyone, shut up and pretend to be asleep! And Crusty, you'd better shut up!" Captain Deadbeard yelled, and smacked the bed at that, as Crusty squawked again. They all threw the covers over themselves and hurriedly laid back down and pretended to be asleep. It was Dr. Zomboss. And he was not happy.

Rest of story will be finished very soon.