Abandoned and Rescued

Running for her life,Pyro tearing up.Blue liquid turning black like oil leaking from her arm and leg."You better run you worthless piece of garbage!!!"the old owner shouts at pyro.Seeing a place to rest,its raining heavy.Pyro lays on some blankets that were soaked but okey for her to lay on,Crying pyro waited out the harsh rainstorm.

-Next morning-
Still injured Pyro was in so much pain,but she was exhausted to the bone.
"I wish I had a robot of my own"Sammy sighs."Well moshmo can't make another,sorry Sammy I feel bad for you"Lola pats her back."Yeah thanks"Sammy tilts her head down.Then something caught Sammy's eye,she turns to where Pyro is sleeping.Sammy gasps "Lola look! A robot,she looks hurt"Sammy slowly approaches pyro."No! Sammy!!"Lola waves a hand in the air.Sammy ignores her and gently puts out a hand to pyro.Pyro backs up but realizes she was hurt."Ssssh....Its okey...I wont hurt you"Pyro sniffs sammy's hand and lets sammy pet Her."hey mind if I take you to my cousins house?"Sammy asks,Pyro,with all her strength she hops in sammy's arms."Okey,lets go girlie"Sammy wraps her coat around Pyro,and pyro purrs."Lola! We need to get to my cousins house!"Sammy and lola jog to Tommy's place.Running inside and in his room."HEY!! No girls allowed!"Gus shouts.Pyro whimpers,making Robot-boy throw Gus at a wall."Gus stop,whats wrong robot boy?"Tommy asks walking up to the girls."Tommy,Its an emergency"Sammy's expressions show pure worry."What?"Tommy gets serious,Sammy shows Tommy Pyro injured and shivering.He gasps and calls Moshmo,"Yes?"."Moshmo! Sammy found an injured abandoned robot!"."*gasps* really?! Let me see!"Moshmo commands."Tommy?"Sammy's voice sounds like shes about to cry."What?!"."Its The robot....her owner....her name is Pyro the alien titan Robot....Her owner abused her!"Sammy bursts into tears.Tommy turns to her,and sees her caller torn off and in sammy's hand,Pyro coughed it up,and what looked like oil was covering it and sammy's jacket."Stay calm we'll go to moshmo's!!"Tommy grabs Sammy's hand to the headquarters.

-At headquarters-

Pyro was getting fixed,once done Moshmo was holding pyro in his arms."all fixed,what puzzles me is...how'd you find her?"Moshmo asks."I found her in and alley way cuddling on some soaked blankets for warmth"Sammy explains."I see,well she was not only hurt physically,she was traumatized severely"Moshmo explains.Moshmo lets Pyro go,pyro stands up and looks around.Walking around,pyro sees robot boy.He walks up smiling,"You Pyro and me Robot boy!"He greeted.