Getting comfortable

Pyro tilts her head "Robotboy? You like Pyro yes??"She asked confused."Robotboy pyro friend"He states.Pyro smiles and wags her tail.Robotboy tilts his head but smiles,he then shows pyro around the headquarters then they all finally go to Tommy's house."Pyro is doing better then usual"Sammy smiles at pyro and how she is flying around with Robotboy.Then pyro gets a vision from her past.
"If you dare try and fly or do anything like that your gunna wish I hadn't found you in the first place!!!"

Pyro then stops flying and lands on the ground and stops.
And Robotboy notices this and lands next to her."what wrong pyro?"He asked.Pyro sighed "old owner said no do anything"Robotboy held pyro's hand "pyro can do anything! And Sammy won't get mad"He smiled.Pyro smiled back and they went inside."so her old owner hurted her so bad that she told pyro to not do anything?"Sammy asked."Yes"Tommy replied."that's not right"Lola said and robot girl saw pyro and noticed she was black and white.She walks up to pyro and smiles "me robot girl! Who you?"."Me pyro you robotgirl?"Pyro tilts her head in curiosity.Robotgirl nods and hugs pyro,this shocks pyro dearly,she has never been hugged before."You robotgirl's best friend yes?"She asked still hugging pyro.Pyro smiles and hugged back "Yes".They both let go and after awhile and pyro is now comfortable with her new home.

_____________________________
So sorry if this was a short one I'm just so busy!! Please don't kill meh! 😰 I'll make more I promise!